Mother Nature

in Dein Style bei Doc Dress.de 17.09.2019 09:33
von wangz10 • 30 Beiträge

With some help from Mother Nature and the constant boost from my refrigeration system, we will be skating on our backyard rink in November for the first time EVER. Monday was a full work day. The liner was put down, the mat was plumbed and installed and the chiller unit was fired up for the first time this season. To build up the first layer of ice, I flooded multiple times on Day 1 - using a light spray to ensure each flood was completely freezing before repeating the process. Tuesday - for professional reasons beyond my control - was a write-off. But in between calls, texts and emails, we attacked the rink on Wednesday to bring the ice up to a nice base and ready for more aggressive flooding. Hampered by a head cold, I sneezed and wheezed my way through a few more floods late Wednesday night to make sure I would be on schedule to kick in to the finishing stage on Thursday. Now this stage requires some serious manual labour. It includes surrounding the rink frame with another run of 2 x 10s before installing the 4 x 8 boards below the netting in what has been transformed over the years into the "shooting zone." Once the boards have been installed, the flooding will resume - using mostly hot water to melt away imperfections. I will shave the problem areas with a heavy, razor-sharp scraper in between the hot-floods to give it a game ready finish. Im not going to lie, this has been a tough week. But working outdoors and watching how quickly the rink now comes together definitely has its therapeutic benefits. Check out a few photos in the gallery. More pics to come! Also, send over some of your pics on Twitter! Air Force 1 Schwarz Deutschland . The Redskins announced Monday that the quarterback who led the team to the Super Bowl championship in the 1987 season will serve as a personnel executive. Air Force 1 Just Do It Deutschland . A groundswell for raising the number of playoff qualifiers to seven in each conference figures to get plenty of support from the 32 owners. Most notably, Arizonas Bill Bidwill, who saw his Cardinals go 10-6 and not get in, while Green Bay (8-7-1) qualified by winning the NFC North. http://www.airforce1gunstig.de/air-huarache-deutschland.html. -- Southern Illinois coach Barry Hinson couldnt hear himself amid the roar in Koch Arena, so he kept stomping on the floor in a fruitless attempt to get his teams attention. Günstige Nike Air Force 1 . Tyrell appeared in seven games with the Lightning this year, he had no points in those appearances. The 24-year-old has seven goals and 17 assists in 132 career NHL games, all coming with the Lightning. He was selected in the second round, 47th overall, of the 2007 draft. Nike Air Huarache Deutschland Kaufen . -- Zach Johnson asked his short-iron approach on the par-4 18th to "Do something right, baby.ZURICH - FIFA President Sepp Blatter says he needs consent from 209 football nations next month before seeking re-election in 2015. Blatter says in a FIFA interview that "a mission is never finished. I am available to go on with this mission." Still, the FIFA leader since 1998 says member countries must say they want him to campaign for another term. Blatter says "it is to the congress tto act, to say yes or no" about his possible candidacy on June 11 in Sao Paulo, Brazil.dddddddddddd He would be 79 on election day, next May 29 in Zurich. The deadline for candidates to declare is January. UEFA President Michel Platini says hell decide later this year. FIFAs former international relations director Jerome Champagne, a longtime Blatter ally, says he is a candidate. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: hisnless
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5245 Themen und 5247 Beiträge.

Heute waren 6 Mitglieder Online:
fastflowme, hisnless, hypertikk, ketoadvanced0, ketoadvancedprice, NoryBoom

| FAQ