Rafa Cabrera-Bello of Spain

in Dein Style bei Doc Dress.de 17.09.2019 09:31
von wangz10 • 30 Beiträge

DOHA, Qatar -- Rafa Cabrera-Bello of Spain squandered a two-shot lead in finishing tied with Steve Webster of England on top of the leaderboard heading to the final round of the Qatar Masters on Friday. Cabrera-Bello shot a 1-over-par 73 and was caught by Webster, who carded 70 at Doha Golf Club for three-round totals of 12-under 204. They were only one stroke ahead of Adrien Saddier of France, the biggest mover with six birdies in his opening seven holes in a round of 64, South African Thomas Aiken (70) and Denmarks Thorbjorn Olesen (68) on a packed leaderboard. Just four shots separated the top 19 players, among them Paul Lawrie (69) at 10 under and looking to become the first three-time Qatar champion, and Sergio Garcia (69) at 9 under. Garcia was runner-up last year with George Coetzee of South Africa (73), who was at 10 under. Cabrera-Bello, chasing his first win on the European Tour in two years, began the day leading by two on 13 under, and went three shots clear with a birdie at the second hole. However, he dropped shots on Nos. 6 for a second straight day, 13 and 15. "I didnt think I played that bad," Cabrera-Bello said. "On the back nine, I didnt quite make the birdie putts as I did yesterday, but overall, I could have won it today. "Im a bit disappointed for not keeping a few shots ahead of the pack. Im still on top of the leaderboard and still people need to try and catch me." Webster, looking to win for a first time in over six years, bogeyed the fourth and fifth holes to fall to 8 under then played the rest of the way in 4 under. On the par-5 18th, he pitched to 10 feet for a birdie putt and outright lead but missed. "I dont know what happened at first as I was hitting it really good on the range, but then I got a bit cocky on the course and the first six holes was like I had never played golf before," Webster said. Saddier, who graduated sixth from qualifying school to compete in his rookie tour season, has already showed his potential with a sixth-place tie in the Nelson Mandela Championship last month. His round of 64 was five shots better than his previous tour low of 69 when he competed as an amateur in the 2012 European Masters. After a 74 to lie 3 under, Henrik Stenson had a long session on the range under coach Pete Cowen. Ernie Els (71, 2 under) and Luke Donald (74, 1 under) couldnt stay in contention, and U.S. PGA Championship winner Jason Dufner slumped to 3 over following his round of 78 that included seven bogeys and one birdie. Gordie Howe Red Wings Jersey . -- Thirty years ago, the Detroit Pistons beat the Denver Nuggets 186-184 in triple overtime, a game that remains the highest scoring in NBA history. Luke Glendening Red Wings Jersey . -- Novak Djokovic benefited from an erroneous call and claimed he didnt realize he had broken the rules. http://www.redwingshockeyauthentic.com/mike-green-jersey/. The All Blacks played their best rugby of recent years when they beat South Africa 38-27 in Johannesburg two weeks ago, clinching the Rugby Championships in a match which has been hailed as one of the best ever played. Steve Yzerman Red Wings Jersey . Bozak and Clarkson suffered the injuries in pre-training camp workouts, according to Carlyle, who said they made "small amounts of improvement" from Friday to Saturday. After the players were deemed less than 100 per cent by doctors after Thursdays medical testing, the Leafs held them out of on-ice testing and are being cautious. Evgeny Svechnikov Jersey . Murray, the defending champion and No. 3 seed, claimed his first match win at Queens in 2005 and went on to win the Wimbledon warmup three times. But he failed to take advantage of eight set points after leading the first-set tiebreaker 6-2, and Stepanek survived to convert with his second set point.Ralph Krueger is trading in sports. The former Edmonton Oilers coach has been named the new director of Southampton. Most recently acting as an consultant to Steve Yzermans gold medal-winning Canadian Olympic hockey team in Sochi, Krueger, who also coached the Swiss national team, has no previous experience with soccer at any level. "This is the start of a new world for me," Krueger told BBC Sport. One thing Krueger doesnt intend to do is meddle in manager Mauricio Pochettinos on-pitch affairs. "Ive got to come in gently. We dont need sudden changes of direction. What Mauricio doesnt need is someone getting involved day-to-day," Krueger said. "He and his staff need space so they can continue to grow the group. Ive met Mauricio; hes vvery honest, a strong personality and he has strong values.ddddddddddddI will stay in my place. He should feel comfortable." Though inexperienced in the soccer world, Krueger has a wealth of sports experience that he hope can translate outside of hockey. In 2011, Krueger was appointed a member of the World Economic Forum and has been key in the development of new leadership models. "My strengths are sport-specific on the hockey team-building side, but other strengths are on the leadership side," said Krueger, who coached the Oilers last season. "We need to take the whole leadership side to a different level." Saints currently sit ninth in the Barclays Premier League table and are next in action on Saturday when they host Liverpool. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: fireliwo
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5273 Themen und 5275 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

| FAQ