emerged on the right side

in Dein Style bei Doc Dress.de 17.09.2019 07:47
von jinshuiqian0713 • 955 Beiträge

London, England (SportsNetwork.com) - Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo returned to practice on Thursday for the first time since suffering a back injury 10 days ago. As he usually does, Romo missed Wednesdays session as the Cowboys began preparations for this Sundays game against Jacksonville in London. He has skipped most Wednesday practices this season as part of his regular schedule to ease the workload on his surgically repaired back. Romo, who underwent surgery for a herniated disc in his back late last year, again injured his back in the third quarter of an overtime loss to Washington on Oct. 27, although he did return for the final series of regulation and Dallas lone possession of overtime. The Cowboys initially said Romo had a contusion, but further tests eventually revealed two transverse process fractures. The transverse process is a small bony projection off the right and left side of each vertebrae. Like any injury, we have to get out test it out and see what you can do, push it a little bit, said Romo, who indicated he still has soreness and will continue treatment each day. At the same time, you have to be smart. Romo missed last Sundays game against Arizona and Brandon Weeden struggled in a 28-17 loss to the Cardinals. After Romo took part in the Cowboys meetings and walk-through at the hotel on Wednesday, Weeden took the first-team reps in practice. Weeden would again be the starter on Sunday if Romo is unable to play, but Cowboys owner/general manager Jerry Jones expects his three-time Pro Bowl quarterback to be on the field. Im anticipating him playing, theres no reason to think that he wont, said Jones on Thursday. My expectations are for him to play. Romo was in pads while speaking with the media on Thursday and didnt appear comfortable, looking stiff at the podium. He didnt give any indication as to whether he would play on Sunday, saying only he would be taking a day-by-day approach. Its improving each day, he added. I think if we do something positive each day, theres a good chance. If youre always waiting until you feel great to play, youll only play a couple of games a year. You compete, you go play. Theres guys who are banged up every week and go play. No one cares (if youre hurt) when you step out on the field on Sunday, you just go out and play. If Romo is unable to play Sunday, hell have extra time to rest with the Cowboys on their bye next week. Trent Alexander-Arnold Jersey . Yet coming off consecutive series losses at St. Louis and Pittsburgh, Los Angeles needed some sort of spark as August approaches. The Dodgers found it in the ballpark of their biggest rival, and left the Bay Area in first place following an emphatic three-game swing. Mohamed Salah Jersey . After not scoring 40 points in the opening quarter in the last five seasons, the Rockets have done it five times this season and twice in the last three games. http://www.liverpoolgear.us/Authentic-Fa...verpool-Jersey/. -- Floridas smothering defence returned to form just in time for the third-ranked Gators to keep their winning streak going. Simon Mignolet Liverpool Jersey . The right-hander pitched into the seventh inning and boosted Cincinnatis struggling offence by hitting a double and scoring as the Reds ended a seven-game losing streak by beating the Atlanta Braves 1-0 Saturday night. Divock Origi Liverpool Jersey .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes hope they now have the leadership tandem in place to turn the franchise around. NASHVILLE -- The Nashville Predators withstood every comeback try the Detroit Red Wings threw at them and skated off with a win. Colin Wilson had two goals and an assist, and Mike Fisher scored a goal and helped set up two others in the Predators 6-4 victory over the Red Wings on Monday night. Fisher has three goals and three assists in Nashvilles past two games. Craig Smith, Nick Spaling, and Roman Josi also scored. "There was emotion. There were lots of goals, sways in momentum, all the things that you have in sports," Nashville coach Barry Trotz said. "From that standpoint, I thought it was real good." Justin Abdelkader, Pavel Datsyuk, Drew Miller, and Patrick Eaves scored for the Red Wings, who have lost two of three. The teams combined for five goals in a back-and-forth third period, but Nashville never relinquishing the lead. "We found a way to shut it down and get that next one when we needed it," Fisher said. "Thats the sign of a good team, playing against a good team like that, we can win one in the third there." Wilson put the Predators ahead 1:54 into the game with a wrist shot from the high slot that beat goalie Jimmy Howard on the glove side. It was the first shot on Howard, who had been out with a knee injury since Dec. 10. "It wasnt very pretty, and it was a battle all night," Howard said. "To be honest with you, I felt like I was behind the play a lot and just didnt get comfortable in their end. When I thought I was on the angles, I was off the angles." Detroit tied it at 3:00 of the first period when Abdelkader carried the puck from below the Nashville goal line to the left of the net and lifted a backhander high to the stick side of goalie Marek Mazanec. Nashville regained the lead when Smithh scored his team-leading 11th goal at 9:50 of the first.dddddddddddd Skating down the left side on a 3-on-2 rush, Smith pulled up near the left faceoff dot and beat Howard on the short side. Spaling made it 3-1 at 4:24 of the second, but Datsyuk got the Red Wings back within a goal just 35 seconds into the third period with a one-timed shot from the right circle. Fisher stretched Nashvilles lead back to two goals at 5:50. Wilson carried the puck behind the Detroit net, emerged on the right side, and found Fisher on the left side for a shot into an open net that gave him his 10th goal of the season. Fisher set himself up for a Gordie Howe hat trick when he fought Abdelkader late in the second period. Miller made it 4-3 at 11:30, but Wilsons second of the game was scored 37 seconds later off a nice feed from defenceman Seth Jones, who had two assists for the second consecutive game. "It was a good play by (Jones), and I just had to get it up over," Wilson said. "We are definitely more confident out there, and did well defensively." Eaves netted his first goal of the season at 14:52 during a power play to again bring the Red Wings within a goal, 5-4. Josis empty-net, power-play goal concluded the scoring. Henrik Zetterberg and Niklas Kronwall each had a pair of assists for Detroit. "There were times when we were doing a lot of good things and were sticking to the game plan, but for some reason were losing guys up ice and were not executing in our own zone," Kronwall said. "I thought we made it a little too easy for them at times. They got their chances a little bit too easily." NOTES: Nashville is 15-1-2 when it has scored first this season. ... Wilson has points in three consecutive games. ... Datsyuk has 69 points in 63 career games against Nashville. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: fireliwo
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5273 Themen und 5275 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

| FAQ