the overnight co-leaders.

in Dein Style bei Doc Dress.de 16.09.2019 08:10
von jinshuiqian0713 • 955 Beiträge

TOBLACH, Italy - Marit Bjoergen of Norway picked up her second World Cup win of the weekend as she triumphed in the womens freestyle sprint in Toblach on Sunday, while compatriot Ola Vigen Hattestad was victorious in the mens event. In the last race before the Sochi Olympics, Bjoergen followed up her win in the 10-kilometre classical race on Saturday by beating World Cup sprint leader Denise Herrmann of Germany by 0.43 seconds for her fifth victory of the season. Fellow Norwegian Ingvild Flugstad Oestberg was third, 1.46 seconds behind. "I think my legs were a little bit tired after yesterday," Bjoergen said. "I didnt feel very fast in the qualification. But each heat I felt a little bit better and was able to advance each time. I was able to get myself into good position off the downhill in the final to be able to get the win today." Kikkan Randall of the United States was fifth. Hattestad finished 0.69 seconds ahead of teammate Eirik Brandsdal. Josef Wenzl of Germany was third, 0.94 seconds behind. There was no change in the overall standings, with leader Martin Johnsrud Sundby absent. "This was a really great victory for me today," Hattestad said. "I knew I had strong legs and excellent skis so I am happy to win. I was told after the Norwegian championships that I wasnt ready for Sochi but I think today I showed that I am." Miguel Sano Jersey . -- Pinch-runner Rajai Daviss decision to steal third base just as Oakland catcher Derek Norris was throwing the ball back to the pitcher caught most everyone by surprise -- including several of his Detroit teammates. Jose Berrios Jersey .com) - The NBA will be on display overseas Thursday with the New York Knicks taking on the Milwaukee Bucks at O2 Arena in London. http://www.twinssale.com/twins-mitch-garver-jersey/. Toronto ended an 0-4-0 skid with Sundays shootout win over visiting New Jersey, but the club could have a difficult time making it two victories in a row tonight. The Maple Leafs have dropped three straight and 11 of the last 12 regular- season meetings against Boston overall and the Bruins have claimed six straight in Beantown. Harmon Killebrew Twins Jersey . -- Los Angeles Angels outfielder Josh Hamilton will be sidelined for at least two weeks because of a strained calf muscle, and pitcher C. Jason Castro Jersey . Coetzees finish, with six birdies and no bogeys, took him to 19-under 268 overall and past South African compatriots Thomas Aiken and Justin Walters, the overnight co-leaders. Coetzee was flawless on the East Course at Royal Johannesburg and Kensington Golf Club to clinch his maiden title after 24 top 10 finishes.ORLANDO, Fla. - The Baltimore Ravens have acquired offensive lineman Jeremy Zuttah from Tampa Bay for an undisclosed draft pick next year. Once the six-year veteran guard-centre passes a physical, he will join the Ravens. Zuttah has played his entire career with the Buccaneers, appearing in 90 games, making 76 starts: 30 games at centre, 41 at lefft guard and five at right guard.dddddddddddd. He was a third-round draft pick in 2008. Baltimore general manager Ozzie Newsome says the Ravens are "getting a player who has started at both centre and guard and played well at each position. Were excited to have him as a Raven and believe he can play a significant role for us." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: megaketoz
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5279 Themen und 5281 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

| FAQ