will start in goal for the Jets. J

in Dein Style bei Doc Dress.de 12.09.2019 05:02
von jinshuiqian0713 • 955 Beiträge

GOLD COAST, Australia -- Eight-time winner and defending champion Karrie Webb was disqualified from the Australian Ladies Masters on Friday for signing an incorrect scorecard after the second round. American Cheyenne Woods, niece of Tiger Woods, and South African Stacey Lee Bregman both followed first round 69s with six-under second rounds of 67 to lead the European and Australian tour event by a shot at 10-under 136. Webb signed for a second-straight 1-over 74 which would have made the cut. She quickly notified officials she had made an error, signing for par on the 12th when she had made bogey. Ladies European Tour tournament director Fraser Munro said "it was quite clear she signed for an incorrect scorecard. She was obviously disappointed." "She needs to verify all her 18 hole scores," Munro said. "Thats her duty. Shes not properly checked her scorecard and left the recording area." Woods, bidding for her first professional victory, had an eagle, a bogey and five birdies in her second round 67 at the par-73, 6,034 metres (6,577 yards) Royal Pines Resort. After a three-putt bogey on her ninth hole Woods, who started at the 10th, sank a 7-iron from the fairway for eagle at the par-4 first. Bregman had six birdies on an unblemished scorecard to share the lead by a shot from Englands Trish Johnson with Swedens Camilla Lennarth, formerly of the University of Alabama, a further shot behind. "It was a great day today," Woods said. "I played pretty steady throughout the entire round. "My putter was working really well for me and I was hitting the ball well so, like I said, it was just a steady day. "The highlight was definitely my No. 10, holing from the fairway." Bregman played almost her entire round without an 8-iron after breaking the club against a tree on the first hole. "I had quite a few shots which needed an 8-iron but I just had to improvise," she said. "I just had to grip down on a 7-iron or hit a hard 9-iron." Mikko Rantanen Jersey . The Blue Jackets announced the injury through their official Twitter account Friday afternoon. Gaborik, 31, has scored five goals and six assists in 17 games with the Blue Jackets in 2013-14. Nathan MacKinnon Avalanche Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.hockeyavalanche.com/customized/. -- Jimmie Johnson has a sixth NASCAR championship in hand and two legends within reach. Mikko Rantanen Avalanche Jersey . On Saturday night, Winnipegs strong offense was again accompanied by some fantastic pitching which gave the Fish a commanding victory. Patrick Roy Jersey . Altidore strained his left hamstring in the Americans opener against Ghana on June 16 and didnt play in their next two games. "We dont know how much because we need to see how hes going, but hes available," U.The Winnipeg Jets host the Colorado Avalanche in a 7pm ct face off tonight at MTS Centre. The (14-14-4) Jets are sixth in the Central Division with 32 points, one point behind fifth place Dallas and one point up on seventh place Nashville. Ondrej Pavelec (10-12-3, 2.73, .913) will start in goal for the Jets. Jets Projected Lines: Ladd-Little-Wheeler Thorburn-Jokinen-Setoguchi Halischuk-Scheifele-Frolik Wright-Albert-Peluso Byfuglien-Enstrom Trouba-Clitsome Ellerby-Stuart Following Tuesdays loss to St. Louis, Winnipegs record against Central Division teams dropped to 3-10-2. Colorado has lost three of their last four games, including Tuesday at home 3-1 to Phoenix. The (20-9) Avalanche are fourth in the Central Division with 40 points, onee point behind third place Colorado and three back of second place St.dddddddddddd. Louis. Semyon Varlamov (13-8, 2.46, .922) will start in goal. Avalanche Projected Lines: OReilly-Statsny-Parenteau Landeskog-Duchene-MacKinnon McGinn-Mitchell-Talbot Bordeleau-Cliché-McLeod Guenin-Johnson Benoit-Sarich Barrie-Holden The only player on either team with points in consecutive games entering tonight is Biscarth, Manitoba native Cody McLeod who has one assist in each of his last two games. Colorado has a 17-0 record when scoring the first goal of the game and are 13-0 when leading after the first period. Tonight is the second of five regular season games between these teams.? Colorado were 3-2 winners in Denver October 27th. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: livilnie
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5208 Themen und 5210 Beiträge.

Heute waren 7 Mitglieder Online:
alphamaleenchm, ketocomplete01, ketocomplete94, ketocompleteprice, livilnie, RobinThur, takebackerdok

| FAQ