14 interceptions, three sacks, fo

in Dein Style bei Doc Dress.de 11.09.2019 05:16
von jinshuiqian0713 • 955 Beiträge

It appears former Colorado Avalanche tough guy Scott Parker felt bullied by coaches early in his NHL career, including then head coach Bob Hartley. According to the Denver Post, Parker says he was pressured into fighting at the risk of losing his position on the team if he failed to do so. "He was a junior B goalie trying to tell me how to fight. He was always just degrading me. Not to be a (wimp), but he was a bully," Parker told the Denver Post. "And he could be because he was in a position of authority. What was I supposed to do as a rookie? Go tell him (expletive) you? I did that stuff at the end of my career, but at the beginning of my career, I was just a chess piece to him." Parker, who thinks he may have suffered over 20 concussions during his playing days, also alleges he was forced to play when he was injured. "He would call me a (expletive), say that Hershey (the Avs former minor-league affiliate) would be my next stop, where Id be smelling chocolate fumes all day long. I remember I thought I had a broken foot and told him about it, and he called me a (expletive) and said Hershey would love me," Parker told the Post. "Nobody needed to question my commitment to doing my job. But I was just constantly belittled by Bob Hartley. I really have no respect for the man. "If youre hurt, it doesnt matter. Youre made to think I have to fight, or Ill lose my job, " Parker added. Parker was drafted 63rd overall by the New Jersey Devils in 1996 but did not sign with the team. He was then drafted 20th overall by the Avalanche two years later. He played 237 games in two stints with the Avalanche as well as 71 games with the San Jose Sharks. He scored seven goals and added 14 assists for 21 points over that span. He also amassed 699 penalty minutes. Hartley, who is now head coach of the Calgary Flames, declined to comment on Parkers remarks. Ethan Ampadu Chelsea Jersey . The Blueshirts hope to stay alive once again when they host the Pittsburgh Penguins in Sundays Game 6 battle at Madison Square Garden. Davide Zappacosta Jersey . -- Once again, Carlos Santana was a huge hit in Kansas City. http://www.chelseasoccerjerseysonline.co...chelsea-jersey/. -- Coyotes coach Dave Tippett thinks of one thing when he watches Eastern Conference teams struggle against Western opponents before they get to Phoenix: His team must keep pace. David Luiz Jersey . - Carter Verhaeghe scored the winner with 41 seconds to go as the Niagara IceDogs edged the North Bay Battalion 3-2 to even their first-round series at a game apiece in Ontario Hockey League playoff action on Sunday. Ruben Loftus-Cheek Chelsea Jersey . "We were left with the overall impression that the team wasnt trending toward being able to compete for a Stanley Cup," Capitals owner Ted Leonsis said in a news conference at the clubs arena. "And that was just a clear signal and why it was time to make those changes.CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- The Carolina Panthers added a pair of unrestricted free agents Thursday, signing safety Thomas DeCoud to a two-year contract and tight end Ed Dickson to a one-year deal. Financial terms were not released. The 6-foot-2, 190-pound DeCoud has spent his entire six-year NFL career with the Atlanta Falcons and went to the Pro Bowl in 2012. He has started 78 of his last 79 games, including 15 last year when he registered 83 tackles and returned a fumble 30 yards for a touchdown. "Thomas provides a veteran in the secondary who is familiar with the NFC South and has been a very solid player," Panthers coach Ron Rivera said in a press release. "We are pleased to add him to a safety group that has good experience and production." Its unclear what DeCouds arrival will mean for safety Charles Godfrey, who missed 14 games last season with a torn Achilles tendon. The Panthers could save more than $5 million if the release the veteran safety -- meaningful money for a team that doesnt have much room to manoeuvr under the NFL salary cap. Plus, the Panthers already signed free-agent safety Roman Harper from the New Orleans Saints earlier this off-season. DeCoud was a third-round draft pick of the Falcons in 2009 and has played in 89 games with 507 career tackles, 14 interceptions, three sacks, four forced fummbles and three fumble recoveries.dddddddddddd He has played in five playoff games, starting four. Like DeCoud, Dickson is also a former third-round draft pick who has played his entire career with one team. The 6-foot-4, 255-pound Dickson started 44 games and played in 60 during his four seasons with the Baltimore Ravens. He has 111 career receptions for 1,178 yards and seven touchdowns since joining the league in 2010. Dickson also brings plenty of playoff experience to Carolina. He has played in eight playoff games with five starts and helped the Ravens win the Super Bowl two years ago. "Ed is a young player who has shown he is a capable blocker as well as receiver in the league," Rivera said in a release. "He provides experienced depth at the tight end position and we look forward to having him in the mix." Greg Olsen has been the teams starting tight end for the last three seasons and is expected to remain the teams go-to guy in short-yardage situations. But Dickson offers a nice complement for quarterback Cam Newton as the Panthers look to refocus on their running game this season. Dicksons best season came in 2011 when he started 16 games and caught 54 passes for 528 yards with five touchdowns. Last season he started 14 games for the Ravens and caught 25 catches for 273 yards and one touchdown. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: CharlesThur
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5249 Themen und 5251 Beiträge.

Heute waren 2 Mitglieder Online:
CharlesThur, dakotanolan96

| FAQ