in eight seasons and the Dallas Cowboys and Seattle Seahawks each ended a one-year hiatus.The Seahawks visit the Cowboys on Satu

in Dein Style bei Doc Dress.de 10.09.2019 09:45
von elaine95 • 170 Beiträge

The Broncos have added running back Theo Riddick to a depth chart that includes Phillip Lindsay Renell Wren Jersey , Royce Freeman, and Devontae Booker, among others. The team’s plan for Riddick is simple.“Right now he’s going to get thrown in the mix,” coach Vic Fangio told reporters on Sunday. “He’s had a good history in his career of being a good receiver out of the backfield and a good threat in that way. Obviously, we’ll see if we can fit him in that way. and he still has that going for him. He’s been a good receiver. I’ve seen him play the last four years in the same division and he had a couple good routes here today.”Riddick said he was blindsided by the Lions’ decision to cut him, but ultimately not shocked. “It’s the name of the game http://www.bengalsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-michael-jordan-jersey ,” Riddick said. “It just kind of sparked that fire in you and it’s lit.”He decided that the Broncs were the right fight “[b]ecause they are going to utilize my talent and my strengths.”“I have a lot of experience being in the game for six years,” Riddick said. “We got a young room — very talented, but hopefully I can help them out in terms of things they can see before it happens. You only can get that from experience, so hopefully it comes in handy.”Ultimately, it won’t come in handy for one of the guys currently on the roster, because in the zero-sum game of putting a team together Greedy Williams Jersey , Riddick’s arrival means someone else will be gone, assuming Riddick makes the team. Half of the NFC playoff field is back from last year, including the defending Super Bowl champion Philadelphia Eagles , who wobbled and hobbled into the postseason party as the sixth and final seed after a season-long slog.The Saints earned the No. 1 seed for the first time since 2009, when they beat Peyton Manning and the Colts in Super Bowl 44 for their first championship, and the Los Angeles Rams are the second seed with the franchise’s first playoff bye since 2001 http://www.brownsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-sione-takitaki-jersey , when the “Greatest Show on Turf” was still rocking St. Louis.The Chicago Bears are back for the first time in eight seasons and the Dallas Cowboys and Seattle Seahawks each ended a one-year hiatus.The Seahawks visit the Cowboys on Saturday night of wild-card weekend, and the Eagles visit Soldier Field on Sunday to face the Bears, who are Broncos star Von Miller’s pick to win it all this year thanks to their dogged defense in an era infused with college spread concepts and rules that tilt toward offense more than ever.“I feel like the Bears have a solid defense that can go all the way. They can tweak the rules, but at the end of the day, it’s still football,” said Miller Sheldrick Redwine Jersey , the MVP of Super Bowl 50 that was dominated by defense.Strength and weakness of each of the six NFC playoff teams:

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: CharlesThur
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5248 Themen und 5250 Beiträge.

Heute waren 2 Mitglieder Online:
CharlesThur, dakotanolan96

| FAQ