told reporters Wednesday at Patrio

in Dein Style bei Doc Dress.de 16.08.2019 09:36
von elaine95 • 170 Beiträge

Teams have until May 3 to exercise fifth-year options on players drafted in the first round of the 2016 draft and some have already made their call.The Cowboys and Dolphins are using their respective options on running back Ezekiel Elliott and tackle Laremy Tunsil. The Seahawks Gary Jennings Jr. Jersey , on the other hand, are not sure what they’ll do with tackle Germain Ifedi. General Manager John Schneider delivered that message to multiple reporters on Thursday.Ifedi has started all 44 games he’s played since Seattle took him with the 31st overall pick. His rookie year was spent at right guard and he’s been at right tackle for most of the last two seasons.Offensive line play has not been a major strength for the Seahawks for most of Ifedi’s time with the team and the fact that the team is hesitant to hold onto him at a time when good linemen are hard to find is a commentary on Ifedi’s role in those struggles.The Seahawks didn’t make a first-round pick from 2013-2015, so this is their first option decision in some time. Defensive end Bruce Irvin was their 2012 first-round pick and they passed on exercising his option in 2015, which led to Irvin leaving for Oakland as a free agent the next year. Three days from turning 42 http://www.seahawksauthorizedshops.com/authentic-phil-haynes-jersey , Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is 16 regular-season games from becoming a free agent. Does he deserve a new deal that would extend his contract with the Patriots?“Have I earned [an extension]?” Brady said to reporters, via Darren Hartwell of NBCSportsBoston.com. “I don’t know, that’s up for talk show debate,” Brady told reporters Wednesday at Patriots training camp. “What do you guys think? Should we take a poll? Talk to Mr. Kraft Ugo Amadi Jersey , come on.”In 2019, Brady will earn $14 million in base salary; the question is whether the Patriots could give him a major boost, given the reality that Father Time eventually will win. His ever-advancing age could make the Patriots inclined to take Brady’s contract on a year-to-year basis. Brady was asked whether he’d welcome that approach.“We’re all day to day if you think about it,” Brady said Dwayne Haskins Jersey , putting a twist on an old bit. “None of us are really promised anything. So I’m trying to do the best I can today and just let those things work themselves out.”There aren’t many options. Either Brady signs a new contract before March, gets tagged, or becomes a free agent. And while it’s inconceivable to envision Brady playing with another team, John Unitas David Long Jersey , Joe Namath, Peyton Manning, and Brett Favre didn’t finish where they started.

nach oben springen

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 4 Gäste sind Online:
hisnless

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: hisnless
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5245 Themen und 5247 Beiträge.

Heute waren 6 Mitglieder Online:
fastflowme, hisnless, hypertikk, ketoadvanced0, ketoadvancedprice, NoryBoom

| FAQ