night that didn’t count [url=http://www.the

in Dein Style bei Doc Dress.de 18.07.2019 08:31
von elaine95 • 170 Beiträge

Houston Texans News: October 3 http://www.thetexanslockerroom.com/authentic-andre-hal-jersey , 2018 Houston Texans NewsTexans sign LB Tyrell Adams to practice squad (Houston Chronicle)What Texans have planned for fans at Sunday’s Cowboys game (Houston Chronicle)Texans cut Breon Borders from practice squad (Houston Chronicle)Texans’ Deshaun Watson on pace to be sacked 68 times, hit 172 times(Houston Chronicle)Texans QB Deshaun Watson on pace for 4,984 yards(Houston Chronicle)NFL NewsMychal Kendricks suspended for insider trading (NFL.com)Jets’ Isaiah Crowell fined for wipe TD celebration (NFL.com)Mike Tomlin: ‘I really have no Le’Veon update’ (NFL.com)Falcons owner ‘concerned’ about team’s 1-3 start (NFL.com)Houston & Collegiate SportsNew additions shine for Rockets in 131-115 victory over Grizzlies (The Dream Shake)Playoff Prognostication: The Athletic MLB staff makes their picks (The Athletic)Lessons from Rockets camp: P.J. Tucker’s role, plans for Carmelo and more (The Athletic) Texans receiver DeAndre Hopkins made a spectacular catch on Thursday night that didn’t count Womens Jordan Thomas Jersey , due to offensive pass interference. It was still a remarkable effort, and everyone was talking about it on Friday.Steelers receiver Antonio Brown apparently wasn’t, because he claims he didn’t see it. And Hopkins isn’t buying that.“U know you saw my catch,” Hopkins said to Brown on Twitter.Hopkins also doesn’t buy that he committed pass interference.鈥淚 replayed it a whole bunch of times to see if I pushed off Womens Nick Martin Jersey ,” Hopkins told reporters after the game. “I鈥檓 an honest judge. It was hand battling. The guy had two hands, he was off balance. So, I think that somebody owes me an apology. I don鈥檛 know who it is, but somebody owes me an apology.鈥滱ctually Brandon Dunn Jersey , they seem to be giving out more than apologies for bad calls nowadays. Just ask Hugo Cruz.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: fireliwo
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5273 Themen und 5275 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

| FAQ