Just keep on disrespecting and we’re

in Dein Style bei Doc Dress.de 01.06.2019 10:00
von elaine95 • 170 Beiträge

Oh http://www.pantherscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-christian-miller-jersey , thy Browns, how are thee so bad? Are you noble at heart or just defeated in mind and soul? A tragic bunch of lads. You’ve been doomed since the start; will victory ever come in the Super Bowl?Perhaps a tragic poem will be inscribed in the Browns’ locker room (much better than the above one), or an epic tale of defeat and horrid luck will be read by grandfather’s to their newborn grandchildren, or a blockbuster film will portray the franchise’s struggles over decades of disappointment. Cleveland is on the brink of one of the worst NFL seasons of all time – only the ’08 Lions have felt the ultimate embarrassment. Yes, there have been other win-less seasons, but Detroit is the only team to lose all 16 games. Until now of course…Okay, the Browns still have a chance to turn the season around and get that first – and probably lone – victory. Though the franchise has only made the playoffs twice since 1990, they seem to have a streak of success every couple generations. The ‘50s were great for the Browns, winning three NFL Championships sandwiched between an undefeated season in ’48 and another championship in ’64. After the ‘60s it wasn’t until the ‘80s when things became promising again. So if I’m doing my math correctly – and I should be because I’m using a calculator for an easy equation – then Cleveland is due… past due actually.So in honor of hope we will look at the 8 players who loved playing for the Browns Jordan Scarlett Jersey , and just to be safe, the 7 who absolutely hated it. Not everyone is an optimist, you know.Before we get started, I would like to mention Josh Cribbs as a player who probably hated playing for the Browns, but should have loved it because he was considered so good just because everyone else was so bad. After he left Cleveland, his career dwindled. The dog masks aren’t going anywhere.

The Philadelphia Eagles (14-3) are home underdogs again. Case Keenum and the Minnesota Vikings (14-3) opened the week as 3+-point favorites in the NFC championship game on Sunday.

That’s just fine with the Eagles, who embraced their underdog role against sixth-seed Atlanta. Philadelphia was the first No. 1 seed in league history not favored to win its first playoff game.

After beating the Falcons 15-10, Pro Bowl right tackle Lane Johnson and veteran defensive end Chris Long mocked doubters by wearing German Shepherd dog masks as they walked off the field.

The dog masks have become a popular item in Philly since the players wore them Saturday night. The team announced fans can wear them on Sunday as long as they take them off during security check entering the stadium.

”To have a lot of people not having a lot of confidence in us and yet to find ways to win just makes it that much more special for this group,” coach Doug Pederson said Monday.

Expectations for the Eagles have dropped since Carson Wentz tore his ACL in Week 14. Nick Foles is 3-1 in his place with the only loss coming in Week 17 when the starters only played one quarter.

But the offense clearly isn’t the same without Wentz Jonah Williams Jersey , who is an MVP candidate after tossing 33 touchdown passes in 13 games.

”Since that point, no one has given us a chance,” Pederson said. ”Nobody has given us a chance. And I understand, Carson’s a great player, but every week, our guys are hearing the same thing; that now we are all of a sudden not good enough. We’re 13-3 and have the best record in football, we’ve got home-field advantage throughout.

”The guys are going to motivate themselves just based on what they have done and heard for the last month of football.

”Listen, it really doesn’t matter what you guys talk about because that locker room in there is united and I’ll go to bat for every one of those guys and I’ll go to war with every one of those guys in that dressing room.”

The Eagles were on the opposite side the previous time they played for a trip to the Super Bowl nine years ago. They were 4-point road favorites in the conference championship game at Arizona, but Kurt Warner and Larry Fitzgerald led the Cardinals to a 32-25 comeback win.

Since 2000 http://www.bengalscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-drew-sample-jersey , the home team has been an underdog four times in the NFC title game. The underdog Giants beat the Vikings in January 2000 and the Cardinals beat the Eagles in January 2009. The Bears lost to the Packers in Chicago in January 2010 and the Falcons lost to the 49ers in Atlanta in January 2012.

”I’m glad they’re not in charge of my finances,” tight end Zach Ertz said of prognosticators. ”It feels like all of those guys that pick the games are typically wrong. Same with the guys that usually do the draft stuff, the mock draft, kind of the same thing. All these guys that think they know everything typically don’t.”

The Eagles are using critics for extra motivation as they pursue the franchise’s first Super Bowl title and first NFL championship since 1960.

”Just keep on disrespecting and we’re going to keep proving people wrong,” receiver Alshon Jeffery said. ”We just believe in one another, we don’t care what anybody else says. We’re just going to keep believing in one another and just keep fighting.”

AP NFL website:

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: livilnie
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5208 Themen und 5210 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

| FAQ