The Crow’s Nest: Mic’d up

in Dein Style bei Doc Dress.de 18.05.2019 09:30
von laiyongcai92 • 22 Beiträge

The Crow’s Nest: Mic’d up Donovan Smith Jersey White , defensive records, and more Mike Smith Mic'd Up: Best of the Bucs' First Four Games - Buccaneers.comRelive the best Mic'd Up moments throughout the first quarter of the season.Buccaneers-Bears All-22: Is Tampa Bay blitzing enough? Should Mike Smith be fired?“I’ve been in the league for nine years and never got beat like that. Never, ever got beat like that.” — Bucs defensive end Jason Pierre-PaulTampa Bay quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick saw his magic run out - ESPNFor three short weeks, Ryan Fitzpatrick was unstoppable, and so were the Bucs. But now that the spell has lifted, what happens to the player -- and his team?More Dubious Defensive Records - JoeBucsFan.comGenerally, teams that give up wads of points at the end of the year either have a very rough record and have coaching housecleanings."I Don't Think They'll Win Any More Games Than They Will With Fitzpatrick" - JoeBucsFan.comLikely the busiest national NFL analyst in the game is a very astute Ivy League grad who played seven years in the NFL. The Buccaneers had offensive coordinator Todd Monken call the offensive plays for the first eight games of the 2018 season, but head coach and former playcaller Dirk Koetter took the job back in Week 10.After the 16-3 loss to Washington, Koetter said only that he “had my reasons” for the change. He expanded his comments on the decision at a Monday press conference.“I’ve been thinking about it a lot, and I think Todd Monken has done a terrific job calling the plays that why he’s continued to do it http://www.buccaneerslockerroom.com/authentic-ryan-smith-jersey ,” Koetter said, via the . “But in this game, I just felt like the type of game it was going to be based on Washington’s offense, I thought that we needed to try to control the clock a little bit more and try to give our defense a little bit of time — maybe less time on the field that maybe we need to try to run it a little more and use our [run play options] a little bit more. That was the main reason behind it.”Koetter, who said he hasn’t decided if he’ll call plays again, succeeded in keeping the defense off the field in the first half as the Buccaneers held the ball for nearly 20 minutes and dialed up plays that put up 501 yards. The Bucs only scored three points, though, and the loss pushed the Bucs closer to a losing season that could cost Koetter his job.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: nolaiown
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5257 Themen und 5259 Beiträge.

Heute waren 10 Mitglieder Online:
canadacaterme, CharlesThur, dakotanolan96, JastinBieber, kaurlavanya25, ketonestar, ketopills2021, merijaantuha, nolaiown, robincliff

| FAQ