Jameis Winston gets start

in Dein Style bei Doc Dress.de 18.05.2019 09:03
von laiyongcai92 • 22 Beiträge

Jameis Winston gets start at QB for the Bucs in Week 12 against 49ersJameis Winston got the starting nod as the Bucs quarterback in Week 12 when the team takes on the 49ers on Sunday Beau Allen Jersey , the team confirmed Monday.Buccaneers to start Jameis Winston over Ryan Fitzpatrick vs. 49ersThe Tampa Bay Buccaneers will start quarterback Jameis Winston this week against the San Francisco 49ers, a source told ESPN on Monday.Kendall Beckwith won’t play for Bucs this seasonBuccaneers coach Dirk Koetter announced on Monday that Beckwith will not play this season.Giants watched DeSean Jackson’s 2010 punt return TD to prep for BucsPat Shurmur did not want deja vu at end of gameJoe Talks Post-Giants Locker Room, Jameis Change, Chat & Future, Koetter Comments Ryan Jensen Jersey , And MoreAnother loss is in the books and another few chapters were written in the exciting soap opera that is your Tampa Bay Buccaneers.Almost ThereLost in the historically embarrassing defensive performance against the Giants was Mike Evans getting NFL inches from putting his name in the history books again. Word in Tampa before the end of the 2018 season was that wide receiver DeSean Jackson wanted to leave the Buccaneers rather than play out the final year of his contract with the team.After Bruce Arians was hired as the team’s new head coach in January, there was a report that Arians wanted to speak to Jackson in hopes of convincing him to change his mind. During a visit to at the Scouting Combine in Indianapolis, Arians said he’s had that conversation and shared his thoughts about how it went.鈥淚 had a great meeting with DeSean about two weeks ago,” Arians said. “I have a ton of respect for him as a player and a person. I thought the meeting went great. I can鈥檛 speak for him, but I thought he was excited about it and I really look forward to working with him.”Jackson’s $10 million salary for the 2019 season is not guaranteed Chandler Catanzaro Jersey , so there’s no urgent need for the Buccaneers to make a call about his spot on the team. If Jackson’s excitement level isn’t as high as Arians suggests, having that money to use in the next few weeks would be a plus for the team’s efforts to improve.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: livilnie
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5208 Themen und 5210 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

| FAQ