draftanalyst.com reports. The Texans sent their director of scouting.Thomps

in Dein Style bei Doc Dress.de 14.01.2020 03:10
von elaine95 • 170 Beiträge

The Texans cut veteran tight end Ryan Griffin Kahale Warring Houston Texans Jersey , leaving Jordan Thomas, Jordan Akins, Kahale Warring and Darren Fells to compete for playing time at the position.Thomas, a converted receiver, has taken first-team reps during organized team activities and Kahale Warring Jersey 2019 , according to Aaron Wilson of the , is the tight end who is “building a case as the top candidate to be a starter.”“I’m still learning,” Thomas said, via Wilson. “I’m still learning my body. Everybody is fast at this level. I’m still trying to transition to that speed and just how to control my body and get in and out of routes.“I’m being a sponge. There’s a lot to learn in this league. I’m trying to be the best Texan I can be.”Thomas played tight end, defensive end and offensive tackle at East Central Community College in Mississippi before moving to wideout at Mississippi State. The Texans drafted him in the sixth round in 2018 with plans to use him as a tight end Color Rush Kahale Warring Jersey , and he played 470 offensive snaps while making 20 catches for 215 yards and four touchdowns.“I definitely think he’s made progression,” Texans coach Bill O’Brien said. “He’s worked very hard. Any time you play as a rookie, that can be good and bad. You go through some tough times, and it’s a lot different than playing at Mississippi State.“He did some good things for us last year, and he’s come back here in the offseason program Cheap Kahale Warring Jersey , and he’s had a decent spring. He’s got a long way to go to be where he wants to be and where we need him to be, but he’s definitely made a lot of progress.” Former Washington State safety Jalen Thompson worked out for 26 teams in Los Angeles on Monday, Tony Pauline of draftanalyst.com reports. The Texans sent their director of scouting.Thompson and former West Virginia receiver Marcus Simms are expected to be drafted in Wednesday’s supplemental draft. Thompson measured just over 5 feet, 10 inches and weighed 186 pounds with 8 3/8-inch hands and an arm strength of 31 1/4, according to Pauline. He had a 33 1/2 vertical and 40-yard dash times of 4.47 and 4.56 Kahale Warring Jersey Womens , with a 4.16 in the short shuttle and a 6.98 in the three cone.The Falcons ran Thompson’s position drills.Thompson met with the Packers after his workout, and the Patriots, Rams, Dolphins, Colts and Cardinals also showed interest in him Kahale Warring Houston Texans Jersey , per Pauline.Thompson lost his final year of NCAA eligibility, prompting him to declare for the supplemental draft.Former Syracuse linebacker Shyheim Cullen, former Saint Francis defensive back Bryant Perry and former junior college tight end Devonaire Clarington also have entered their names in the supplemental draft.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: robincliff
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5257 Themen und 5259 Beiträge.

Heute waren 9 Mitglieder Online:
canadacaterme, CharlesThur, dakotanolan96, JastinBieber, kaurlavanya25, ketonestar, ketopills2021, merijaantuha, robincliff

| FAQ