Rangers have lost four times

in Dein Style bei Doc Dress.de 03.01.2020 10:24
von jinshuiqian0713 • 955 Beiträge

FRISCO, Texas -- Mauro Diaz scored in the 84th minute to lead unbeaten FC Dallas to a 2-1 victory over Portland Timbers on Saturday night. Dallas 10 points leads Major League Soccer. Dallas (3-0-1) is off to its best start since 2006, where it also logged 10 points through the first four games. "Weve started well and were happy," first-year Dallas coach Oscar Pareja said. "We know where we are and we dont want to think too much about what we have not done before. Were developing a culture of taking it one game at a time, without giving importance to what happened last season or what will happen. " Portland (0-1-3), in its fourth MLS season, is off to its worst start in its young history. The teams played the second half with 10 men apiece after Portland left back Michael Harrington and Dallas right winger Je-Vaughn Watson were ejected for an off-the-ball fight with about five minutes left in the first half. The decision ended Harringtons streak of 1,749 consecutive minutes played for Portland. Head referee Storin Stoica told a pool reporter that the pair was ejected after Watson struck Harrington and the defender retaliated. "It was basically just a little shoving match," Harrington said. "Me and Watson were running out (during a goal kick). He kind of took a little push at me -- Im not sure why -- and I kind of just pushed him back. It wasnt anything too serious." Watson echoed Harringtons thoughts. "There was nothing there to give a red card for," said Watson, who picked up his third career red card. "Soccer is a competitive sport. He was pulling on me and I was pulling on him, so it was on the ball the first time, so I dont see thats a red card. I was saying before he gave the red card, I was saying, if youre going to do something, thats a warning. Thats not a red card." Dallas went ahead in the third minute of first-half stoppage time on a Blas Perez header, but the Timbers tied it in the 67th minute when Dallas defender Matt Hedges deflected a Maximiliano Urruti pass into his own net. The Timbers outshot Dallas 15-9, including 10-5 in the second half, but it was Diazs late effort that won the game. After the ball fell to him near the top of the box, he dribbled to his right, and then fired a right-footed shot across his body and past the outstretched hands of Timbers goalkeeper Andrew Weber. "We had chances to go (up) 2-1," Portland coach Caleb Porter said. "At the end of the day I credit Mauro Diaz, who pulled off a play. Players win games. He pulled off a play and that was the difference in the game." Air Max 97 Grossiste . - Considering where Jeff Gordon was after Richmond, left out of the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship in part due to some late-race shenanigans, he couldnt have been happier on Sunday. Vapormax Pas Cher Destockage . -- Another baseball tradition is about to largely disappear: a manager, with a crazed look in his eyes, charging the field and getting into a face-to-face shouting match with an umpire. http://www.chaussurepascherchine.fr/gros...knit-solde.html. Browns advice worked. Irving scored 20 points, including seven in the fourth quarter, and Cleveland defeated the Los Angeles Clippers 88-82 Saturday night. Irving made his first shot of the night on a layup a little over three minutes into the game. Air Max 270 Homme Pas Cher . DeGrom outpitched Jake Peavy in a tantalizing hitless duel that carried into the seventh inning Saturday night before the New York Mets broke loose and beat the San Francisco Giants 4-2. Fausse Yeezy 700 Pas Cher . The 23-year-old Neustaedter will move at the end of the season when his contract with Moenchengladbach expires. He signed a four-year deal with Schalke.UNIONDALE, N.Y. - Jaroslav Halak faced more traffic on the ice inside than in the snow outside. He handled both nearly flawlessly and carried the New York Islanders to yet another win over the New York Rangers.Halak stopped 40 shots, falling 8.1 seconds short of his second consecutive shutout of the Rangers, and the Islanders beat their biggest rivals 4-1 on Tuesday night in their return from the NHL All-Star break.There was nothing outside on the roads, Halak said one day after a snowstorm blanketed the area. It was easy for us coming in, no cars. It took me less time than usual.The Islanders have won all three meetings this season with the Rangers, taking the first two at Madison Square Garden and outscoring them 13-4 overall. Halak beat them 3-0 on Jan. 13.It looked almost the same, Rangers coach Alain Vigneault said. They came out real well. I dont know if it was us mishandling (the puck) or a combination of that and them forcing us into mistakes, but we made some bad decisions that really cost us.The Islanders had a shutout streak of 122 minutes, 1 second — their longest against the Rangers, whom they have never blanked in consecutive games.Carl Hagelin spoiled Halaks shutout bid in the closing seconds.Obviously its disappointing, but we got a win, said Halak, who has 26 wins this season. Its not like it was a 1-0 game.Hopefully next time I will have more luck at the end.The Islanders (32-14-1) enjoyed a good night after nearly facing a weather postponement. They are tied with Detroit at 65 points atop the Eastern Conference, with a game in hand.It was like a playoff game. It was a huge game for both teams, Halak said. We keep getting points each game.The second half is going to be even harder than the first half.Mikhail Grabovski returned from injury and scored in the first period, Matt Martin doubled the lead in the second, and Ryan Strome and All-Star John Tavares had goals in the third.Henrik Lundqvist was also sharp for the Rangers in making 34 saves, but spent the third period hearing derisive chants of his name and others proclaiming, You cant beat us!Undeterred by Mondays snowstorm, fans of both teams packed the Nassau Coliseum in the first of three remaining regular-season games between the clubs before the Islanders relocate to Brooklyn.dddddddddddd. Fans chanted support in alternating fashion, giving the old arena a playoff-like feel.We love the atmosphere when we play the Rangers, Martin said. I didnt have any doubt the fans would show up for this one. Theyve been here all year.The Islanders didnt miss a beat in their first game without top-line forward Kyle Okposo, expected to be out six to eight weeks due to an upper-body injury.Tavares 22nd goal came on a two-man power play.The Metropolitan Division-leading Islanders won for the sixth time in seven games and again cooled off the Rangers. In their last 20 games, the Rangers have lost four times, but two were to Halak, an All-Star in his first season with the Islanders.The Islanders took a 1-0 lead with 1:55 left in the first — a period they dominated 17-10 in shots. Only Lundqvist kept the Rangers from being blown out early.He had virtually no chance on Grabovskis seventh goal that came at the end of a Harlem Globetrotters-like sequence. After a series of quick passes in tic-tac-toe fashion, Josh Bailey sent a touch feed from the right circle to Grabovski in the slot for his second goal in 13 games.Grabovski sat out the previous five because of a lower-body injury before taking Okposos spot on the top line with Tavares and Bailey.Martin got his goal 4:11 into the second period, 1:12 after the Islanders first power play expired. Martin sent a pass from behind the Rangers net up to Casey Cizikas for a shot Lundqvist stopped. Cal Clutterbuck nudged the rebound to Martin, who scored his seventh inside the right post.The Rangers did little with their first power play moments later, and again struggled with the Islanders aggressive forecheck. The Rangers outshot the Islanders 18-11 in the second to forge a 28-all tie through 40 minutes, yet still couldnt solve Halak.A loss is a loss. Its disappointing, Lundqvist said. They outplayed us. They came out well and did a lot of things well. A game like this, you need something to go your way.NOTES: Lundqvist has made at least 30 saves in four straight appearances for the first time since Dec. 17-23, 2009. ... The Islanders placed Okposo on the injured list, retroactive to Jan. 19. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: onedayshot
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5227 Themen und 5229 Beiträge.

Heute waren 8 Mitglieder Online:
createmailed, jigyasaS, ketoburnmax1, ketoburnmax89, onedayshot, SamThur, toxiburnprice, ZomatoCoupons

| FAQ