I’d love to sit here and say with authority that

in Dein Style bei Doc Dress.de 18.12.2019 03:48
von elaine95 • 170 Beiträge

It’s been almost four weeks since we’ve had a Victory Monday Devon Kennard Jersey White , and my heart yearns for another one. Fortunately for the Lions, the NFL graced them with a second bye week a Week 8 matchup with the New York Giants. After Daniel Jones’ hot start, he and the team have since struggled tremendously, and the Lions ought to be drooling at the opportunities they’ll have against New York today. Bold prediction of the week: Matthew Stafford shreds Giants secondary, throws for over 400 yardsThe Giants have had a lot (and I mean a lot) of woes this season, but arguably their biggest one thus far has been the coverage Womens Theo Riddick Jersey , or lack thereof, in their secondary. Take a look at this play: We’ve seen Matthew Stafford making absolutely obscene throws this year that no human should be able to make. He’s fit the ball into tight windows, put touch on it like very few quarterbacks can, and even thrown no-look dimes. If the Giants secondary gives him these kinds of looks even once or twice on Sunday, Stafford can blow the top off this matchup very quickly. Darrell Bevell’s willingness to air the ball out vertically should pose a potent challenge to the Giants secondary. They struggle to cover deep, and they simply can’t cover all three levels. If the Lions keep a balanced attack and take the underneath looks in the passing game early Womens Matthew Stafford Jersey , they’ll have plenty of opportunities to attack in the mid-range and deep passing game. Expect Matthew Stafford to take full advantage of the deficiencies in the Giants secondary to the tune of a very good day, and eyeing the 400-yard mark that would make us reminisce on the Scott Linehan days.Wednesday open thread: Are the Detroit Lions the worst team in the NFC North? As the division currently stands, the Detroit Lions sit at the bottom at 0-2. They aren’t all that far behind anyone else in the division, seeing as every other team has just one win thanks to an uncommon tie between the Vikings and Packers last week. And with the Bears notching their first win of the season on Monday night, that leaves Detroit facing a very real and unfortunate possibility: they may be the worst team in the NFC North.Today’s Question of the Day is:Are the Lions the worst team in the NFC North?My answer: I’d love to sit here and say with authority that they’re still a better team than the Bears, but I can’t do that. While Chicago’s offense still very much looks like a work in progress Danny Amendola Jersey , their defense is for real. In fact, the Bears defense was pretty darn good last year, too. But being healthy and adding Khalil Mack to the gang has turned this into one of the best defenses in the league. That’s not hyperbole, they’re literally the best defense in the NFL according to Pro Football Focus;The Lions, meanwhile, are struggling at all three phases of the game. They took a step in the right direction last week Christian Jones Jersey White , but they’re still well behind everyone in the division. The good news is that just because they’re the worst team in the division right now doesn’t mean they will be by the season’s end. Teams change throughout the year. Some get better, some get worse. The Lions’ 2018 season isn’t over, but it does feel like it’s already on life support, and if they don’t show marked improvement quick, you’ll be able to cement their spot at the bottom of the division.Your turn.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: nolaiown
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5258 Themen und 5260 Beiträge.

Heute waren 10 Mitglieder Online:
canadacaterme, CharlesThur, dakotanolan96, JastinBieber, kaurlavanya25, ketonestar, ketopills2021, merijaantuha, nolaiown, robincliff

| FAQ