LeviDamien When the Raiders signed Trent Brown to

in Dein Style bei Doc Dress.de 14.12.2019 03:30
von zhangzk • 148 Beiträge

For whatever reason Derek Carr Jersey White , Antonio Brown was recording a conversation he had with his agent, Drew Rosenhause while they were discussing potential trade interest for him. And for whatever reason, he..."For whatever reason, Antonio Brown was recording a conversation he had with his agent, Drew Rosenhause while they were discussing potential trade interest for him. And for whatever reason Antonio Brown Raiders Jersey , he decided to share that recorded conversation with everyone in a podcast. It starts with Brown asking about the Raiders’ interest; “What’s up with Oakland?” he asked Rosenhaus. Presumably his sharing of the conversation was to let everyone know that the Raiders were the team he was most interesting in.Rosenhaus then says that the Raiders’ interest was ‘fading’ and to hear Mike Mayock speak, that feeling was because the Raiders were unwilling to give up one of their picks in the top 35.Rosenhaus tried reassuring Brown that “If it’s not the Raiders, then we’ll make it work with the Eagles or the Patriots or the Titans.” He added that “I wouldn’t rule Oakland out, but I don’t want to get your hopes up.”Brown in the recording, sounds as if playing with an established quarterback was also something that was important to him Womens Bo Jackson Jersey , which is likely why he wouldn’t play for the Bills, telling Rosenhaus “Don’t even waste time.”You can hear the full recording below.Follow @a four-year, $66 million deal, he was coming off a year as the starting left tackle for the Patriots.Brown is not going to be at the same spot on Oakland’s offensive line. The team has opted to keep 2018 first-round pick Kolton Miller at left tackle while Brown moves to the right side.It’s the position he played for the 49ers during his first three years in the league and Brown said on Tuesday that it has been a smooth transition back to the spot.“It’s natural,” Brown said Bo Jackson Jersey , via the . “Pretty much just stepping right back into what I was doing. [Moving to the left side] was more of a transition than it is coming back to the right. Definitely had to get my reps in and get my work in and it took some time, but I got comfortable over there and I think I can play either side comfortably now.”Given Brown’s familiarity with playing on the right side, the biggest question mark at tackle for the Raiders will likely be whether or not Miller makes the improvements needed after a shaky rookie season.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: fireliwo
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5273 Themen und 5275 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

| FAQ