The Giants claimed defensive end Chris Peace off waivers

in Dein Style bei Doc Dress.de 09.12.2019 03:40
von liny195 • 75 Beiträge

from the Chargers Dalvin Cook Jersey , the team announced Monday. He fills the roster spot of linebacker Ryan Connelly, whom the team placed on injured reserve with a torn anterior cruciate ligament.Peace, 23, played in the Chargers’ season opener. He saw action on three special teams snaps.The Chargers waived him Saturday.Connelly, a fifth-round choice, ends his first season with 20 tackles, two interceptions, two pass breakups and a sack. “It’s unfortunate, but he’s got a real bright future, and he’ll come back from this,” coach Pat Shurmur told reporters Monday afternoon. “He was doing a lot of really good things for us. He’s a young player. Part of being a pro sometimes is coming back from injury. If he approaches this the way he has approached playing in the game, he’ll be back to full strength here soon.” Where are people projecting the Vikings to turn on Friday?" Minnesota Vikings 2019 NFL DraftMinnesota Vikings Round 2 Mock Draft RoundupNew,233commentsWhere are people projecting the Vikings to turn on Friday?CDTWe’ve still got about seven hours or so of waiting ahead of us before Day 2 of the 2019 NFL Draft gets underway in Nashville, but that means there’s plenty of time to check out what draft experts are expecting the Vikings to do during tonight’s festivities.We’ve grabbed a bunch of second-round mock draft projections. . .and third-round http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-pat-elflein-jersey , for the sites that went out that far. . .to give us a look at what they expect the Minnesota Vikings to do once the clock starts rolling this evening. Let’s take a look at what they’ve got, shall we?Dan Kadar, SB Nation: Irv Smith, Jr., TE, AlabamaNo commentary from Dan on this pick, but I don’t know if this would be a precursor to any sort of Kyle Rudolph deal or not.Steve Muench, E$PN: Miles Sanders, RB, Penn StateSanders is a nice player and all, but I don’t think the Vikings are going running back in the second round. At least, I hope they’re not.Steven Ruiz, For the Win (USA Today): Max Scharping, OT Womens Harrison Smith Jersey , Northern IllinoisIt wouldn’t be surprising to see the Vikings double-up on the offensive line, to be honest.Walter Cherepinsky, Walter Football: Jaylon Ferguson, DE, Louisiana Tech, and Jace Sternberger, TE, Texas A&MI want to make clear that the commentary, particularly the “mental issues” bit, comes from WF, not from me. But these would be a solid couple of picks, I think.Vinnie Iyer, Sporting News: Dre’Mont Jones, DT Jaleel Johnson Jersey , Ohio StateDraftTek: Zach Allen, DT, Boston College, and Ben Banogu, DE, Texas ChristianNo commentary on these selections, but I don’t know if the Vikings would take two defensive linemen unless they moved down and got extra picks first.R.J. White, CBS Sports: Dalton Risner, OL, Kansas StateMatt Miller, Bleacher Report: Dalton Knox, TE, Mississippi, and Trysten Hill http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-riley-reiff-jersey , DT, Central FloridaNo commentary, but again I don’t know if the selection of a tight end would be an indicator of a Kyle Rudolph trade. Hill would be an intriguing prospect at DT, too.Conor Orr, Sports Illustrated: Byron Murphy, CB, Washington, and Devin Singletary, RB, Florida AtlanticI do think the third round would be a better spot to take a running back, and you know that Mike Zimmer wants to scratch that cornerback itch, particularly after only one corner went in Round 1.That’s a look at a handful of second and third-round projections, folks. Are there any that you’re particularly fond of?

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: livilnie
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5208 Themen und 5210 Beiträge.

Heute waren 7 Mitglieder Online:
alphamaleenchm, ketocomplete01, ketocomplete94, ketocompleteprice, livilnie, RobinThur, takebackerdok

| FAQ