But as Iíve also said all preseason, bad box score games

in Dein Style bei Doc Dress.de 08.03.2019 07:23
von zhangzk • 148 Beitršge

Preseason - Jags at Bucs: Film Review Thoughts As has been the case all preseason Youth Mike Evans Jersey , rookie running back Ronald Jones III struggled to make anything happen. g doesnít necessarily mean a bad performance. Take the following play for example:This is just a few plays into the game. Jones does a great job here avoiding not one but two tacklers behind the line of scrimmage, which was at the 46. In fact, he even gets a couple yards out of it. So itíll go in the box score as one rush for two yards, but thatís not really what happened, since at the time of his initial juke he was evading a defender three yards in the backfield. Tampa Bay didnít really go out of their way to get Jones touches in open space this preseason, so itís hard to fault him. The truth is the Bucs donít have much depth on the offensive line, and it showed right from the opening snap in this game. I thought overall Jones displayed good patience, agility, and decision-making as a runner.Some other guys seemed to flash on the defensive line, like Jerel Worthy, who made the initial 53 man roster, and end Patrick OíConnor and defensive tackle Adam Reth. OíConnor and Reth got cut though. As for Spence, his athleticism and burst jumps off the tape. And look, Iím no talent evaluator White Ryan Smith Jersey , but there just seems to be a lot of wasted movement, and way too many steps here:Spence is at the bottom of the screen; look at his footwork. Is it because he lacks a rush plan? His burst off the snap is good, and he decides to make an inside move when he sees the back drift outside to chip him. But the speed to power conversion youíd like to see isnít really there, and his pad level seems to get too high. Regardless, there doesnít seem to be anything really efficient about his movement, either. His development has been pretty frustrating. Griffin is the same quarterback Iíve seen. He generally makes good decisions, and has good accuracy, but he can stare down his targets a bit on longer throws. Heís very good at the quick game within 10 yards. Where he gets into trouble is his velocity isnít very good. So when he doesnít have great eye discipline or he holds the ball waiting for something to develop downfield, and the ball takes a bit longer to get to where its going, that can give defensive backs enough time to jump it. And longer throws tend to hang in the air a bit too long like a rainbow, which will give good safeties too much time, or will allow a beaten cornerback back into the play. But again, with a quick three-step game heíll do a good job of getting the ball out on time and accurately, and that was good to see. Also, I want to highlight something:On the above play notice how Griffin throws this with anticipation Youth Justin Evans Jersey , as he starts to let it go before receiver Bobo Wilson makes his break. That helps negates some of his velocity issues. I think Griffin will be a decent backup for Ryan Fitzpatrick while Winston is suspended. I again liked offensive co-ordinator Todd Monkenís play-calling in this game. It fit Griffinís strengths pretty well as he didnít really ask Griffin to do a lot of things he couldnít do. Look, itís the preseason. Defenses play vanilla, and thereís lots of starters out all over the place. What happens in the preseason doesnít always carry over to the regular season, and that goes for the good and the bad. But in my opinion, at this point after seeing four games, Iíll be pretty disappointed if Monken doesnít retain play-calling duties. I think he did a much better job of managing the down and distance, made better use of the middle of the field, called plays to his playersí strengths, and did better in the redzone and on first downs. Perhaps anecdotally, we saw shot plays sprinkled in instead of being a staple, which I think is important for the efficiency of this offense and could lead to a lot more scoring opportunities. Even if Monken retains play-calling, we donít know what if any input Koetter can or will have, or if heíll over-ride Monken in critical situations. My bottom line is if Koetter retains it, or we see a different pattern of play-calling in the regular season, something closer to what Koetter typically calls http://www.authenticstampabaybuccaneers.com/cheap-beau-allen-jersey , I would adjust the Bucsí win total down a win or two. If Monken retains, I would personally up my expectation a win or two. But thatís just me.I was also shocked to see Keith Tandy get released. I think heís good enough to start somewhere, so I really have no idea what the Bucs were doing. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers got the best of their division rival New Orleans Saints in Week 1, shocking the entire league with a 48-40 win. Both teamís seasons have taken drastic turns since that game. Tampa Bay currently sits at 5-7 on the season and the Saints are 10-2, but that doesnít mean the intensity will be absent from the field on Sunday. A win could drastically alter the course of the season for the Bucs. Can they get it done?OverviewAll-time series: The Saints lead 32-21 all-time. The Bucs are 9-14 at home and 12-18 on the road. Longest win streak: New Orleans won seven in a row from 2011-2014.Largest victory: Tampa Bay was shutout by a score of 41-0 back in 2012. 2018 offensive and defensive rankings: Tampa Bay is still the top offense in the league (1st pass, 26th run) and still sits at 27th in total defense (28th pass, 21st run). New Orleans has the leagueís sixth best offense (12th pass, 9th run) and the 16th best defense (30th pass, 1st run).Carl Nassib should make his share of plays todayChuck Cook-USA TODAY SportsWhat to Watch forMike Evans vs. Marshon Lattimore, Part 4: Both players have gotten the best of each other since Lattimore arrived in the NFL last year. Who will prevail today?Tampa Bayís and New Orleansí pass rush: The Saints and Bucs are the top two teams in the league when it comes to creating pressure since Week 7. The Bucsí secondary: Itís a little bit healthier this week, but the banged up unit will be key to todayís matchupNo turnovers: Outside of a very questionable call against Peyton Barber last week, the Bucs havenít committed a single turnover the past two weeks. Impact PlayersTampa BayQB Jameis Winston: It starts and ends here for Tampa Bay. WR Mike Evans: He will be leaned on again with Desean Jackson out. TE Cameron Brate: I have a feeling Brate will be used in a big way today.DE Jason Pierre-Paul: Pierre-Paul has been a stud this season and the Bucs need him to keep it up today.DE Carl Nassib: How do the Browns feel right now? Nassib is a perfect for this defense and should have another good day.DB Andrew Adams: With multiple injuries in the secondary, Tampa Bay will need another big performance from Adams. Andrew Adams stepped up in a big way against the Panthers.Kim Klement-USA TODAY SportsNew OrleansQB Drew Brees: Do I really need to explain?RB Alvin Kamara: Do I really need to explain, again?RB Mark Ingram: Ok, Iíll elaborate here. The Bucsí run defense has been garbage lately. Expect the Saints to pound the rock. DE Cameron Jordan: The Saintsí defensive end is picking it up and thatís never a good thing for opposing offensive tackles. LB Demario Davis: Heís been everything New Orleans hoped for when they signed him during the offseason. DB Marshon Lattimore: He will be one of the main factors in stopping Tampa Bayís passing attackDrew Brees will be ready to bounce back after a bad game in Dallas.Chuck Cook-USA TODAY SportsCool StatsSince Week 7 http://www.authenticstampabaybuccaneers.com/cheap-jason-pierre-paul-jersey , the Buccaneers rank second in the NFL in sacks, tied for third in third-down percentage allowed and 10th in passing yards allowed per game during that span.WR Adam Humphries had his first career multi-touchdown game in Week 9 at Carolina, catching two scores. Since that time, heís added three more touchdown catches, tying for the league lead during that span. Heís tied with Davante Adams and Travis Kelce for the lead with five touchdowns. Despite having played only 12 games, the team already ranks in the franchiseís top five in single-season passing yards and passing touchdowns, while ranking in the top 10 in total yards. The Bucs can surpass the all-time mark of 4,366 with 233 passing yards today. The Buccaneers have recorded at least four sacks in each of the past three games. With four or more sacks against New Orleans, the team will tie a team record for consecutive games with at least four sacks (also: 11/14/04 at ATL-12/5/04 vs. ATL).*stats provided by Tampa Bay Buccaneers Communication DepartmentGame OutlookWhile both teamsí outlook on the season has changed since Week 1, this is still a rivalry game in a divisional matchup. Tampa Bay knows what is at stake here and should come out ready to go. Anything is possible with the way the defense is playing right now. Add in the fact that the offense isnít turning the ball over and all of sudden, Tampa Bay is a decent football team. If they can keep it up in those two regards, then we could be looking at a three-game winning streak.

nach oben springen

Besucher
0 Mitglieder und 2 Gšste sind Online

Wir begrŁŖen unser neuestes Mitglied: hiliumketo
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5235 Themen und 5237 Beitršge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

| FAQ