before the Magic trimmed it

in Dein Style bei Doc Dress.de 25.11.2019 03:28
von Cl11234566 • 360 Beiträge

TSN Hockey Insiders Bob McKenzie, Pierre LeBrun and Darren Dreger have the latest on the future of Ryan Callahan and Dan Girardi with the Rangers, the market for Sabres goaltender Ryan Miller and what happens if Lightning star Steven Stamkos isnt ready for Sochi. What are the New York Rangers likely to do with impending free agents Dan Girardi and captain Ryan Callahan? Will Dan Boyle be extended like San Jose Sharks teammates Patrick Marleau and Joe Thornton? Dreger: Theyre gauging interest in Ryan Callahan and I know thats going to be a big surprise to Rangers fans out there. Theres been much speculation because of the significance of the signing of those two players, but Im told that Rangers general manager Glen Sather has reached out to a number of general managers and he is gauging trade interest on Callahan, less so on Girardi. I know theres a lot of interest in Girardi, but the sense is that the Rangers are more comfortable or, at least, more confident that theyll get Girardi signed. Bob McKenzie: Its my understanding that if the Rangers do not sign Callahan and/or Girardi by the trade deadline, they are determined to trade one or both of them, whichever guy is not signed. Even though theyre very much in the playoff picture, they realize theyre not a Cup contender and theyre not going to let one or both of these guys walk in the summer for absolutely nothing. The other aspect thats interesting with negotiations is that Girardi and Callahan are both looking for long-term deals. Girardi is going to be 30 years old in the summer and hes looking for a seven-year deal with Jay Bouwmeester-type money, up around $5.4 million per season. As for Callahan, the captain of the Rangers, he wants a seven-year deal believed to be at more than $6 million a year. These guys will get that in unrestricted free agency, so the term is a concern for the New York Rangers. LeBrun: Term and age are pretty much what theyre talking about in San Jose with Dan Boyle. It didnt go unnoticed that when Patrick Marleau and Joe Thornton - who are 34 - signed their extensions last Friday, Boyle remained unsigned. Hes 37 and hes in that 35-and-over club that, if he signs a long-term deal, it counts against the cap, regardless. So the Sharks would rather do a one-year deal, but I think Boyle wants a two-year deal. Keep an eye on where that one goes. Is there a market for Buffalo Sabres goalie Ryan Miller? McKenzie: Its not a hot market and its not a cold market. Its lukewarm at best. There is some interest in Ryan Miller. The Minnesota Wild havent made an offer, but theyre waiting to see what happens with Josh Hardings health situation. The St. Louis Blues might have some lukewarm interest. Right now, as far as Ryan Miller goes, I wouldnt say its frontburner, but theyre trying to trade him. Are we going to see some kind of mini-trade deadline prior to the freeze on February 7? LeBrun: Whats happened this week is that Ive had teams tell me that the bubble teams have started to send their lists out and say "If we pull the plug right before the Olympic break, here is the list of players that were willing to move," so keep that in mind. But those bubble teams are also using these next 10 days to determine their performance and see if theyre still in it and if theyre buyers or sellers, so those two days right before the break could be interesting. If Lightning superstar Steven Stamkos cant go to Sochi, who might step in for Team Canada? Darren Dreger: Its a relatively short list. There are at least two, maybe three players…four or five, if you really want to scratch beneath the surface and try to find a true replacement, if necessary, for Steven Stamkos. Youre looking at names like Claude Giroux or, perhaps, James Neal of the Pittsburgh Penguins. The primary reason for that is because you need that sniper-type quality that Steven Stamkos possesses, so in those two players, you definitely get that, but I wouldnt be at all surprised to see Jeff Carter elevate up the line-up and he start on the wing with Sidney Crosby, as well, as a good replacement, if not, a second option for Babcock and the coaching staff. Pierre LeBrun: You cant discount the possibility of Martin St. Louis, given the month that hes had, and also, Eric Staal of the Carolina Hurricanes. The reality is, Team Canada had a call last week and went over all of their injury replacements. They have a pretty good idea, but they havent made official whod be that one guy if Stamkos cant play because, right now, they think he is that guy. With six outdoor games this year, how many are planned for next year and beyond? Dreger: I would say four at the most for next year, certainly two, because youve got the Winter Classic, thats not going anywhere, and perhaps, the Heritage Classic. But the sense from both the NHLPA and the NHL is that four seems to be the right number. The ice crew that has put the rink together at Yankee Stadium has been taxed beyond belief and there will be a total of six this year and thats a little bit much, so four seems to be the likely number. Byron Scott Jersey . Louis Blues are reportedly taking restricted free agent forward Vladimir Sobotka to arbitration. Talen Horton-Tucker Jersey . Rajne Soderberg, the director of the Stockholm Diamond League event, said in an email Friday that the ban still holds. Euromeetings, the organization representing Europes top track events, "will continue to recommend that members do not invite athletes who we believe cause disrepute to our meetings and our sport. https://www.lakersjerseycheap.com/721j-z...sey-lakers.html. Less than 24 hours later, in the same arena, he tried to recreate the magic of his all-time favourite player. Hilliard scored a career-high 26 points and No. Quinn Cook Lakers Jersey . Catch the game on TSN starting at 7pm et/4pm pt. You can also listen to all the action live on TSN 1050 at 7pm et. The Knicks are two games behind the Atlanta Hawks for the eighth seed in the Eastern Conference race. Andrew Bynum Lakers Jersey .com) - James Harden had 32 points, including a tying layup late in regulation, and the Houston Rockets scored eight of their 13 points in overtime at the foul line to beat the Memphis Grizzlies 117-111 on Friday night. ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Orlando Magic have made no secret that the future of their franchise will depend on how well they can develop their young players. Rookie Victor Oladipo is a key cog in that group and provided a glimpse of what team officials hope that future will look like. Arron Afflalo scored 32 points and Oladipo had 30 points, a career-high 14 assists and nine rebounds as the Magic rallied to beat the New York Knicks 129-121 in double overtime on Friday night. The Magic trailed by as many as 14 points, but got 25 points and 10 assists from Oladipo after halftime to stave off the Knicks. Tobias Harris added 22 points. "Every game I control one thing -- my energy that I bring to both ends of the floor," Oladipo said. "Im just trying to do that every game, whether its a good game or a bad game." Orlando snapped a three-game losing streak in its first game following the departure of Glen Davis, who had the remainder of his contract bought out earlier in the day. Magic coach Jacque Vaughn said he thought Oladipo played a complete game. The rookie logged a team-high 49 minutes. "He got what he wanted to on both ends of the floor," Vaughn said. "On the offensive end, in a lot of different places we kind of let him go and it was his decision to make." Carmelo Anthony led the Knicks with 44 points, but only 14 came after the third quarter. The Knicks loss ended their eight-game win streak over the Magic. It was also the latest head-scratching loss for a New York team that has last four of its last five and is yet to post back-to-back wins this month. "Every game right now is important," Knicks coach Mike Woodson said. "They made the run at the start of the fourth and we couldnt get it back. Its a tough loss." Afflalo found Oladipo for a layup to put the Magic in front 117-113 in the second overtime. But Afflalo injured his right ankle in the process by stepping on Raymond Feltons foot and didnt return. He will be evaluated before the teams upcoming four-game road trip. Orlando was dealt another blow on the Knicks next possession when centre Nik Vucevic was whistled for his sixth foul. Anthony then hit a pair of free-throws to get New York back within a basket.dddddddddddd Oladipo answered, getting fouled when he fought past Tim Hardaway Jr. for a layup. He completed the three-point play to push the lead back to 120-115. The Knicks got it back to a point before another three-point play by Oladipo made it 125-121 with 30.7 seconds left. Felton had a 3-pointer rattle out on the other end, forcing the Knicks to foul and Orlando sealed the win at the free throw line. "It is just another game that I feel that we gave away," Anthony said. "We were up and had a comfortable lead. They fought back and never quit." Felton hit back-to-back jumpers to put New York up 113-111 with less than three minutes to play in the first overtime. Oladipo quickly countered on the other end with a driving layup before Felton sprinted ahead and found Tyson Chandler for a reverse slam. But the ball bounced off Chandlers head and popped up and out of the basket. Chandler was called for offensive interference and the basket was waved off. The Magic got the ball, but Afflalos pass was knocked away by Chandler and prompting a Knicks timeout with 41.6 remaining. Anthony briefly got open in the lane, but could only get off a leaning 16-footer that hit the rim and was rebounded by the Magic, who called their own timeout with 8 seconds left. Orlando got up several shots at the rim, but Vucevics final tip attempt fell short. The Knicks led by as many as 14 in the third quarter before the Magic trimmed it to 86-83 in the opening minutes of the fourth. Afflalo sent it to overtime when he hit a step-back jumper with 42.9 seconds left to tie it 106-all. As solid as his performance was, Oladipo said hes not satisfied. "Theres so much room for improvement. I can get so much better," he said. "I really feel like I havent scratched the surface of how good Im going to be. I honestly believe that." NOTES: The Magic improved to 1-4 in overtime games this season. ... J.R. Smith made his 12th start of the season in place of injured swingman Iman Shumpert, who is expected to miss about two weeks with a sprained ligament in his left knee. ... Former Magic player Penny Hardaway was honoured in a ceremony as part of the teams ongoing 25th anniversary season celebration. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: hiliumketo
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5235 Themen und 5237 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

| FAQ