wants to limit the activity f

in Dein Style bei Doc Dress.de 23.11.2019 08:47
von jinshuiqian0713 • 955 Beiträge

ST. JOHNS, N.L. -- Ben Chiarot doesnt expect much offence out of his team. So it wasnt a surprise for the defenceman that the IceCaps won -- he just didnt expect it to be so easy. "We dont usually score that many goals, our games are usually tight-checking games," said Chiarot. "To get five is good. Its nice." Chiarot scored and Eddie Pasquale made 24 saves as St. Johns beat the Hershey Bears 5-1 in American Hockey League action on Friday. Ben Chiarot, John Albert, Jason Jaffray, Austen Brassard and JC Lipon scored for the IceCaps (2-2-1). For Albert, Brassard and Jaffray, the goals marked their first of the season. Hershey forward Jeff Taffe scored for the Bears (0-2-1), while David Leggio made 35 saves. It was actually the second time this season St. Johns scored five goals after they did it in a 5-1 win over Providence on Oct. 5. "We are happy to get the two points and get some success," said IceCaps head coach Keith McCambridge. "We know they will be coming hard tomorrow, so we have to enjoy it for two minutes and then shift gears and get ready for tomorrow." McCambridge was happy with the teams offensive output, as well as their penalty-killing prowess in holding the Bears to just one power-play goal on six opportunities. "Offensively, we were pretty creative and for the most part we were able to not get too buried and not lose too much momentum when killing off penalties," he said. Taffe opened the scoring with a wraparound power-play goal, sliding the puck under a sprawling Pasquale at the 12:31 mark of the first period. The IceCaps tied the game 28 seconds into the second, when a cross-crease pass found Lipon who hit a one timer on the doorstep into a wide-open net on the power play. At the 8:59 into the third, Chiarot put the home team in the lead on a shot through traffic, getting a deflection from a Hershey player on the way. "(Eric) ODell won the puck back from the faceoff and when I looked up I saw their guy was coming out pretty hard, so I just tried to get the puck by him," said Chiarot. "Their D-man tried to stop it and it deflected off his stick and went up and over their goalies shoulder. It was a bit of a lucky break, but we will take it." Jaffray doubled the lead for the IceCaps with a slapshot coming in over the blue-line at 10:13 in the third period. IceCaps forward Carl Klingberg then carried the puck over the blue-line, beating a defender wide and playing a pass across the crease for a wide-open Albert to finish. Brassard added more salt to the wound, breaking in the zone and beating Leggio high glove with 1:06 left in the game. Air Max 97 Off White Pas Cher Femme . For the Bombers it has been a combination of things coming together at the most inappropriate moments in time. Quarterback, injuries, Canadian talent or depth and leadership are all issues. Trust me when I say being a Bomber is no fun right now in a city that embraces football the way Winnipeg does. While Buck Pierce will be getting another shot, I think Max Hall does deserve another opportunity. Vapormax Plus Noir Pas Cher . - Golden State Warriors coach Steve Kerr has nothing but good problems right now. http://www.outletairmaxpascher.fr/fausse-air-max-plus.html. The Toronto Maple Leafs were holding a news conference, so they got curious. It didnt take long for them to find out via social media that coach Randy Carlyle was coming back — with a two-year extension — and assistants Greg Cronin, Scott Gordon and Dave Farrish were being let go. Air Max Tn Pas Cher Chine . Dirk Nowitzki scored 25 points, Shawn Marion had 22 and the Mavericks beat undermanned Philadelphia 124-112 Friday night, handing the 76ers their 10th straight loss. Air Max 270 Pas Cher Livraison Rapide . Fans can also watch the game on the newly launched TSN GO (currently available to Bell TV and Rogers customers), which gives TSN subscribers the freedom to live stream the networks programming from their smartphones, tablets, and computers at no additional charge – just as they would watch Canadas Sports Leader on TV at home. The following week, MLS ON TSN is at BMO Field in Toronto to deliver live coverage of TFCs home opener vs. D.C. United on Saturday, March 22 at 4:30 p.DALLAS - Dirk Nowitzki was frustrated by his poor shooting performance in Dallas previous game. That disappointment, plus a little help from an old friend, turned into another big performance by the veteran forward. Nowitzki scored seven of his 32 points in overtime, leading the Mavericks to a 128-119 victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Tuesday night. Nowitzki also had 10 rebounds and six assists. In Dallas loss to Brooklyn on Sunday, he was 2 for 12 from the field in his worst shooting performance of the season. "The last game was disappointing for me," Nowitzki said. "I was just hesitating too much, so I had to go back to having fun out there and just being me. "That was a heck of a game, and it was fun to be a part of." The 7-foot Nowitzki was 11 for 23 from the field and 8 for 8 at the line. "His emotion and his attitude carried the team," Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle said. "Hes a prideful guy. I think great players are great for a reason. They never let anything keep them down for long. Hes bounced back from every adversity hes ever had in his career, so this is no surprise." Kevin Durant led Oklahoma City with 43 points. He has scored at least 25 in 36 consecutive games in the longest such streak since Michael Jordans 40-game run during the 1986-87 season. Dallas had seven players score in double figures. Jose Calderon went 6 for 8 from 3-point range and finished with 22 points. Nowitzki said he spent time on Tuesday with Holger Geschwinder, his longtime basketball mentor from his home country of Germany. He said they got in a little shooting work. "I guess he was tired of watching my shooting percentage," Nowitzki said. "Its always good when hes there." Russell Westbrook scored 23 for Oklahoma City. All of his points came in regulation, when he played 31:50. He added another minute in overtime. Westbrook is limited to 30 to 32 minutes per game because of his oft-injured right knee. Oklahoma City was coming off a 117-96 victory over Denver on Monday night. The Thunder had won four in a row. "Im proud of our guys effort and energy, coming back from back-to-back games," coach Scott Brooks said. "I cant complain about anything we did tonight.&" "We didnt make the big play," said Durant, who has scored 40 points or more 13 times this season.dddddddddddd"They made shots in overtime. You have to give them credit." The Mavericks scored the first five points of the extra period on two free throws by Nowitzki and a 3-pointer by Calderon. They never trailed again. The victory pushed Dallas into eighth place in the Western Conference, a half-game ahead of idle Phoenix. The Mavericks improved to 3-2 on a franchise-long, eight-game homestand, with three of the games going to overtime. They began the homestand in seventh place, 1 1/2 ahead of the ninth-place Suns. Calderon returned to the starting lineup after being knocked out of Sunday nights game in the first minute. He was whacked in the face by Brooklyns Mason Plumlee, chipping a facial bone between his nose and mouth. Calderon said the injury only hurts when he talks or laughs. "And I dont have to laugh during games," he said. Another of Calderons 3s came with 26.3 seconds left in the fourth quarter and sent the game into overtime. "It felt good from the beginning," he said, "but you dont know until that ball goes through the rim." Dallas won 109-86 at Oklahoma City on March 16 in the Thunders worst loss of the season. Westbrook missed that game because the team wants to limit the activity for his surgically repaired knee, choosing to rest him in one part of back-to-back games. Westbrook was the catalyst of Oklahoma Citys second-quarter rally after the Thunder fell behind by 10. He scored 10 points in the period, including a foul shot that gave Oklahoma City a 57-48 lead with 1:25 to go. But the Mavericks answered with three consecutive 3-pointers - one from Calderon and two from Vince Carter - to tie it with 33.4 left in the half. Durant then hit a 3 to give Oklahoma City a 60-59 lead at the break. The Thunder hit 14 of 18 shots in the period and shot 57.1 per cent for the half. NOTES: Thunder centre Kendrick Perkins, sidelined since Feb. 20 with a groin strain, is hoping to return at Houston on April 4. ... If Dallas finishes among the leagues top-10 teams, Oklahoma City will get the Mavericks first-round draft choice next summer as a result of a series of trades. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: nolaiown
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5257 Themen und 5259 Beiträge.

Heute waren 10 Mitglieder Online:
canadacaterme, CharlesThur, dakotanolan96, JastinBieber, kaurlavanya25, ketonestar, ketopills2021, merijaantuha, nolaiown, robincliff

| FAQ