with some distaste at the thought

in Dein Style bei Doc Dress.de 18.11.2019 02:36
von jinshuiqian0713 • 955 Beiträge

BARCELONA, Spain - Karim Benzema scored twice as Real Madrid thrashed Real Sociedad 4-1 Saturday without the suspended Cristiano Ronaldo to ensure it remained top of the Spanish league.Sociedad defender Aritz Elustondo headed in his first goal for the Basque club 36 seconds into the match.But James Rodriguez headed the hosts level in the third minute, and Madrid never looked back at its Santiago Bernabeu Stadium.Sergio Ramos scored in the 37th and Benzema made it 3-1 in the 53rd before he struck an exquisite second goal in the 76th.Madrid opened a four-point gap over Barcelona before it hosts Villarreal on Sunday. Madrid will play its game in hand against Sevilla on Wednesday. Wholesale Balenciaga . -- League scoring leader Anthony Mantha had two goals and two assists to lead the Val-dOr Foreurs over the Blainville-Boisbriand Phoenix 6-3 on Wednesay in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League play on Wednesday. Balenciaga Shoes Sale . But luckily for the Canadian squad, one goal was all it needed. Winnipegs Sophie Schmidt scored the winner off a Diana Matheson corner kick to seal Canadas third-place spot in the Torneio Internacional de Futebol Feminino in Brazil on Sunday. https://www.fakebalenciaga.com/. -- Ryan Gropp scored in overtime as the Seattle Thunderbirds shut out the Spokane Chiefs 1-0 in Western Hockey League play Tuesday. Cheap Balenciaga . New York (16-9-8) took over first place in the Eastern Conference and has the best record in the league with one game remaining. Houstons five-game unbeaten streak was snapped, and the Dynamo (13-11-9) are sixth in the East with one game remaining. Fake Balenciaga 2020 . "You hate when they score," he said with some distaste at the thought. "You take pride in it.While 25 players were announced as members of the 2014 Canadian Olympic mens hockey team headed to Sochi, one disappointed NHL player that was left off the roster is San Jose Sharks forward Logan Couture. "Its been tough," said Couture. "Getting the call this morning that I wasnt on the team was very difficult." Sharks general manager Doug Wilson announced on Tuesday that Couture would be having surgery to correct an upper body injury that he has been playing with for several weeks. Couture however, does not believe being hurt had anything to do with him not beeing selected to the Olympic team.dddddddddddd "From what I was told I wasnt on the team regardless of injury," said Couture. So far during the 2013-14 season, the 24-year-old forward has 14 goals and 20 assists in 43 games, following this 21-goal performance in the lockout-shortened 2012-13 season. "Honestly I never thought the injury would affect it, I thought I gave myself the best chance," said Couture. "It doesnt get any easier being left off this team. The Olympics only come around every four years. Its tough to take right now." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: swellKetodi
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5267 Themen und 5269 Beiträge.

Heute waren 7 Mitglieder Online:
AndrewThur, cryptoengine, LornJhon, magmaargo, swellKetodi, wildleanketo0, wunderketoshark

| FAQ