5:45.Jets center Bryan Little, playing in his 800th NHL career game, assisted to extend his point streak to six games with four

in Dein Style bei Doc Dress.de 06.03.2019 02:53
von elaine95 • 170 Beiträge

BUFFALO William Karlsson Jersey , N.Y. (AP) — Jack Eichel’s absence didn’t prevent Buffalo’s top line from carrying the load again.Jeff Skinner scored twice, including his team-leading 28th goal, and Sam Reinhart had a goal and an assist for the Sabres in a 4-3 win over the Florida Panthers on Thursday night.“It’s great to see that Skinner scores. At this point in the season, that’s the way it’s going to go to win a one-goal game,” Buffalo coach Phil Housley said. “We’ve lost some one-goal games in the past and it’s going to be tight. It’s going to be a great test for us.”Buffalo snapped an 0-2-1 skid while overcoming the loss of Eichel, who missed his first game since sustaining an upper-body injury in a 3-1 loss to the New York Islanders on Monday. Without disclosing the nature of the injury, Housley listed Eichel as day to day while also saying the captain will not play in Buffalo’s next game at Boston on Saturday.Eichel’s absence placed even more pressure on a team that’s spent much of this season relying on its top line, which entered the night having accounted for 49 of Buffalo’s 115 goals.Skinner and Reinhart delivered in a game the Sabres never trailed. They beat Florida for the first time since March 27, 2017, to snap an 0-6-1 skid against the Panthers.Buffalo also improved to 5-7-4 since its 10-game winning streak, which equaled a franchise record.“I don’t think we’re sort of a fragile group Authentic Blake Wheeler Jersey ,” Skinner said, referring to the Sabres’ slump. “I think we did a good job of responding like that as a team.”Tage Thompson also scored for Buffalo, and Linus Ullmark stopped 35 shots to win his fourth consecutive start.Alexander Barkov had a goal and an assist for the Panthers, who lost for just the third time in nine games. Mike Hoffman and Frank Vatrano also scored.Roberto Luongo gave up two goals on the first four shots he faced and finished with 29 saves.A slow start cost the Panthers three days after they overcame a 3-0 first-period deficit in a 4-3 shootout win at Detroit.“The difference was they came out stronger than us in the first period,” Hoffman said. “It’s not easy to point a finger at exactly what it is. Obviously, we’ve got to take a little more responsibility in this room.”Skinner opened the scoring 4:42 into the game. And he sealed the win by putting Buffalo up 4-2 with 3:46 left, just less than three minutes after Hoffman scored a power-play goal.Skinner scored by collecting a loose puck in his own zone, driving up the left wing and snapping a shot that sneaked in under Luongo’s right arm.With Buffalo up 2-1, Reinhart also provided a lift for the Sabres by deflecting in Lawrence Pilut’s shot 1:20 into the third period.The game featured several shifts in momentum, with each team scoring disputed goals.Vatrano cut Buffalo’s lead to 2-1 by scoring on a 2-on-1 break in which he was allowed to break free out of his own zone only after Florida’s Keith Yandle knocked over Buffalo’s Rasmus Dahlin, who was two steps away from playing the puck.Housley said officials informed him they considered Yandle’s hit to be incidental contact.The Panthers were unhappy with Reinhart’s goal http://www.jetsshoppro.com/authentic-bryan-little-jersey , arguing he deflected it in with a high stick.“I didn’t really know. You can’t see a lot on the monitors on the bench,” Florida coach Bob Boughner said. “We were relying on the league to review it, so I guess they obviously must have.”Buffalo had a goal disallowed 42 seconds later, when officials ruled Sabres forward Kyle Okposo interfered with Luongo before Marco Scandella snapped in a shot from inside the blue line.NOTES: Reinhart set a career best with his 31st assist of the season on Skinner’s first goal. … Evan Rodrigues took Eichel’s spot in centering Buffalo’s first line. … Florida D Chris Wideman was scratched after practicing with the team Wednesday for the first time since being acquired by the Panthers in a trade with Edmonton on Sunday.UP NEXTPanthers: Host Columbus on Saturday.Sabres: At Boston on Saturday. WINNIPEG, Manitoba (AP) — Laurent Brossoit faced a barrage of pucks against Vegas, and liked it.Brossoit, Winnipeg’s backup goalie, stopped a franchise-record 26 shots in the second period and made a season-high 43 saves in Jets‘ 4-1 victory over the Golden Knights on Tuesday.“You know what, I like periods like that,” said Brossoit, who’s started 11 games this season (10-0-1) and has seven consecutive wins.“I like games like that where I’m tested early and often. The second period was definitely one of those and it got me into the game. There’s not a lot of rest in between. I like that.”Vegas outshot the Jets 10-9 in the first period and 26-7 in the second. The previous franchise record for saves in a period was 25 by former goalie Ondrej Pavelec in January 2017.Kyle Connor scored a short-handed goal and added an empty-net goal for Winnipeg Womens Connor Hellebuyck Jersey , which swept a three-game homestand and improved to 5-0-1 in its past six. Connor also added an assist.Mathieu Perreault scored and Mark Scheifele had an empty-net goal for Winnipeg. Scheifele added an assist and Blake Wheeler contributed a pair.Brandon Pirri scored and Marc-Andre Fleury made 22 saves for Vegas, which is 8-2 in its last 10 games.Fleury acknowledged Brossoit’s solid performance.“He played good. He had a lot of shots,” Fleury said. “It happens, I think, at this level. The goalie’s good and they all can give a chance to their team to win games and that’s what he did tonight.”Wheeler said Brossoit has been “outstanding” ever since the former Edmonton Oilers netminder signed with the Jets in the summer.“You can tell he came into camp with a chip on his shoulder. Something to prove,” Wheeler said. “Got an opportunity here and boy has he been a difference-maker for our team.“He’s one of those guys that’s a driver every day. In practice, and in games. You can tell. His performance, when he’s in the net, he’s been great this year.”Winnipeg led 2-0 after the second period and Pirri cut the lead 63 seconds into the third.It was the first meeting between the teams since Vegas beat the Jets in five games in last season’s Western Conference final.After a scoreless first period, Winnipeg got goals from Connor and Perreault in the middle period.“We kept playing, we had lots of shots and lots of chances and their goalie was outstanding. That was the difference Dmitry Kulikov Jersey ,” Vegas head coach Gerard Gallant said.At one point in the second period, Vegas was outshooting Winnipeg 17-2, but Connor scored his 17th goal of the season on a breakaway while the Jets were short-handed at 5:45.Jets center Bryan Little, playing in his 800th NHL career game, assisted to extend his point streak to six games with four goals and four assists.Perreault scored an unassisted goal at 16:23 after he got a loose puck and skated across in front of Fleury, sending a backhand shot over his glove. The goal drew jeering chants from the crowd of “Fleury, Fleury.”“We had some power plays, some chances but just wish I could have made one of those breakaway saves to keep us in there,” Fleury said.Connor scored into the empty net at 18:47 and Scheifele added his with six seconds remaining. Scheifele has three goals and six assists in a six-game point streak.NOTES: The Jets finished 0 for 2 on the power play and the Golden Knights were 0 for 6. … Vegas forward Alex Tuch had a nine-game point streak (three goals, eight assists) end.UP NEXTGolden Knights: Host Pittsburgh on Saturday.Jets: At Nashville on Thursday.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: nisheow
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5289 Themen und 5291 Beiträge.

Heute waren 9 Mitglieder Online:
AndroThur, clubswancryptoto, Franodes, jannnymata6, jhonbine, nisheow, primafreshiapill, primalunit, vitalgamera

| FAQ