to play longer and not as short as in years passed

in Dein Style bei Doc Dress.de 14.11.2019 02:01
von Cl11234566 • 360 Beiträge

2. I know pre-season games can be dull, but if theres a CFL team that votes mostly “yes” on the CBA deal, and one that votes mostly “no”, wouldnt you like to see that exhibition game? 3. It was only for fun when the San Diego Padres drafted Johnny Manziel, wasnt it? I need to be convinced, because its possible anyone drafted by the Padres might actually be able to help them. 4. Once upon a time, the NHL disallowed goals that were scored when a member of the attacking team was in the crease. Would it be too ridiculously simple and logical to suggest that the NHL should do itself a favour and revert to that rule? 5. The Blue Jays interleague series against St. Louis produced three things I didnt expect to see - a triple play, a Blue Jays shutout loss, and another Blue Jays shutout loss. You thought a warm, sunny afternoon was going to be one of them, didnt you? 6. Do you feel sorrier for California Chrome because he didnt win the Triple Crown or because he has Steve Coburn for an owner? 7. If Pinehurst No. 2, the site of the US Open, is such a marvelous test of golf and one of the most famous courses in the world, why do you think it isnt called Pinehurst No. 1? 8. How many bobbleheads do you own? (“None” is a lie. “One” is the understandable truth, because owning one is the reason not to own more than one). 9. When former UCLA basketball star Ed OBannon said in his court testimony that he was an athlete “masquerading” as a student, attending classes only when necessary to maintain his eligibility, how many others nodded and said “Me, too”? 10. Phil Jackson expresses no interest in coaching the New York Knicks, but when he tries to hire Steve Kerr as his coach and then selects Derek Fisher, who, like Kerr, is without coaching experience, dont you think Jackson wants to coach….sort of? 11. Donald Sterling? (Yup, thats the question—Donald Sterling?) 12. Colin Kaepernick rates #1 among NFL quarterbacks in just one category—most money guaranteed over the duration of his contract--$61 million. Shouldnt he have to be #1 in things like passing yards or completion percentage to be due that kind of money? 13. Maria Sharapova reacted with stunned amazement following her winning point at the French Open. Didnt she realize there were only two possible winners and she was one of them? 14. The NFL has decided that its 50th Super Bowl, in February of 2016, will not be identified by the Roman numeral “L”. Apparently, Super Bowl L just wouldnt look or sound right. But its back to the ancient alphabet for Super Bowl 51, or rather, Super Bowl LI. What the “L”? 15. If youve always wanted to visit Brazil, would you want to go now? And if youve always wanted to attend soccers World Cup, would you want to attend this one in Brazil? 16. Tampa Bay Rays manager Joe Maddon tried to change his teams luck by inviting a Seminole medicine man to Tropicana Field. The Rays lost 3-0. To those who believe a manager can do little to change the outcome of a game, I ask you: How do you feel about medicine men? 17. Florida Panthers general manager Dale Tallon has created a buzz by saying hell take offers for the number-one draft pick. Isnt that the same as saying “Were always interested in trying to improve our club”? 18. If Coors Field was the reason the Colorado Rockies scored so many runs earlier in the season, then Coors Field is in a slump, dont you think? 19. To surpass Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal needs four more Grand Slam titles for a total of 18. To tie Jack Nicklaus, Tiger Woods needs four more major victories for a total of 18. Id ask which one gets to 18 first, but isnt it obvious? 20. What do you say we watch the World Cup by cheering for Australia and imagining its Canada? The Aussies wont win, but theyll have fu, and thats how itll be next time, if there is a next time, for Canada. So to cheer on “our boys”, I present the song and group that will always say “Australia” to me: Jesse Chavez Rangers Jersey . Third-place Madrid fell behind and settled for a 2-2 draw earlier at Osasuna in a match both sides finished with 10 men, and Barcelona didnt let the chance escape. Barcelona, still without the injured Lionel Messi, again turned to Neymar after his hat trick against Celtic in the Champions League on Wednesday to convert a penalty on the half-hour mark and restore the lead in the 68th after Villarreal levelled. Ariel Jurado Rangers Jersey . Long snapper Patrick Mannelly announced Friday that he is retiring after a 16-year-career with the Bears, a span in which he played in a team record 245 games and snapped the ball 2,282 times. https://www.cheaprangersbaseball.com/297...angers.html.com) - The Buffalo Bills will return to the friendly confines of Ralph Wilson Stadium on Sunday when they welcome the upstart Cleveland Browns to town. Jonathan Hernandez Rangers Jersey . - Connor Brown and Dane Fox both scored in regulation and in the shootout, as the Erie Otters extended their win streak to 10 games by defeating the London Knights 4-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Lenny Randle Rangers Jersey .com) - The Vancouver Canucks recovered from a fluke goal early last time out to knock off one of the top teams in the league.WATERLOO, Ont. - It took 59 weeks for Stacy Lewis to knock Inbee Park out of the No. 1 spot in the LPGA rankings. Now the 29-year-old Texas native will be fighting hard to stay on top at the Manulife Financial Classic, beginning Thursday at Grey Silo Golf Course in Waterloo. Lewis reclaimed the LPGA lead from Park with a win last week at the ShopRite LPGA Classic in New Jersey, her second of the season. Park had leapfrogged Lewis in early 2013 when Park won the Kraft Nabisco Championship before the Tour took a week off. Lewis admitted that shes had a pretty hectic week so far, not arriving into Canada until Monday. "Its been a pretty cool week; a pretty whirlwind couple of days," she said. "Its was nice to get the win last week and getting the number one was just a bonus." Lewis, who has already finished in the top 10 in 10 tournaments this season, has to like her chances heading into Waterloo, where she has tied for fifth and sixth the previous two years. "Ive come here the last few years and played really well," she said. "I think its a golf course you have to make a ton of birdies on and I led the tour in birdies last year, and I think Im leading that stat this year, so I think that fits my game. You have to go out there and attack, and make as many birdies as you can. "This golf courses length is always an advantage, the par 5s are reachable and I think this year it will be even more of an advantage with the course playing a little bit softer. Id love to get another win, but at the same time, I just have to keep putting myself there and on Sunday, hopefully, the cards fall your way." The trick, she said, is not becoming too complacent and preparing the same way as she would for any other tournament, even though Park and No. 1 hopeful Lydia Ko are both at Grey Silo. "I feel like over the last year Ive put myself in position to win so many times that Im very comfortable," Lewis said. "Sunday last week, the nerves were there initially, but once we got going, I felt like if I took care of my game there was no way anybody was going to beat me." Someone else Lewis will have to watch for is returning champion Hee Young Park. The South Korean won the MManulife Financial Classic in dramatic fashion last year, beating Angela Stanford in a three-hole playoff.dddddddddddd Stanford and Park both shot 26-under 258 at the tournament tying an LPGA record for lowest number of strokes at a four-day event. Park, ranked 23rd in the world, said she was eager to get back to familiar surroundings. "Actually this golf course is in perfect shape, everything, and I know how I was feeling and green conditions pretty much perfect, so easy to get used to it," she said. "(Earlier in the week there) was rain here so it got softer, so I can hit more aggressive, which is good." Park added that shes ready to defend her title, despite suffering a wrist injury "a few months ago". She said after some rest, the wrist feels fine. "It feels a lot better and Im back to pretty much normal, I can play," she said. "(The) last few weeks I played pretty good, so I think its ready." Lewis is hoping that the wind, which has whipped up the past few days, sticks around for the weekend on the links-style course. She feels that will keep scores down and her in contention. "I would much rather play a golf course when its playing hard than when its playing easy," she said. "Whats surprised me the last two years is that I have played well here, because I dont like courses that are just a straight birdie fest and you go crazy. I like it when its hard and you have to golf shots and things like that. "The wind this year, Im actually pretty excited about. Im excited that its going to play longer and not as short as in years passed. That gets me excited, I dont know about the other players." Besides the top three golfers in the world, there are seven Canadians in the field this year — Erica Rivard of Tecumseh, Ont., Nicole Vandermade of Brantford, Ont., Brooke Henderson of Smiths Falls, Ont., Sue Kim of Langley, B.C., Torontos Rebecca Lee-Betham, Hamiltons Alena Sharp and Jennifer Kirby of Paris, Ont. Note to readers: This is a corrected story. A previous version had Park tying an LPGA record at the last Manulife Classic with a score of 26 under. She actually tied the record for the fewest number of strokes at 258. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: hiliumketo
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5235 Themen und 5237 Beiträge.

Heute waren 2 Mitglieder Online:
dilparseaiho, hiliumketo

| FAQ