help the Portland Timbers beat Chivas USA 2-0 on Wednesday night

in Dein Style bei Doc Dress.de 06.11.2019 03:27
von Cl11234566 • 360 Beiträge

ALLEN PARK, Mich. - Detroit defensive tackle Nick Fairley took one significant step toward returning from his knee injury when he practiced with the Lions on Thursday.Fairley hasnt played since injuring his right knee in a win over Atlanta on Oct. 26. The Lions open the playoffs at Dallas on Sunday.Im here to help the team win, here to help the team any way I can, Fairley said. If thats being on the sideline motivating guys, thats what Im going to do.The Lions listed Fairley as limited Thursday. Coach Jim Caldwell said earlier in the week it would be a miracle if Fairley could play this weekend, but Fairley looked trim and active during the portion of practice open to reporters.Guys know he can help us win, defensive co-ordinator Teryl Austin said Thursday. Well see how far he comes along this week and shoot, maybe a miracle happens.Fairley has started every game hes played in over the last two seasons, forming an imposing tandem inside with Ndamukong Suh. He was injured when he hit Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan on a pass play. Suh, rushing Ryan from the other side, crashed into Fairley, and after falling awkwardly, Fairley clutched his knee and was noticeably limping as he was helped off the field.It may be too early to tell how effective Fairley can be and how much he can play Sunday — if at all.Well the difference with Nick is that in five to seven plays he can actually make some game-changing plays, Austin said. That would be something we weigh when we get a little closer to Sunday.Fairley is listed at 308 pounds but said he is at 290 now.I think the weight off is kind of helping me not put stress on my knee, he said.NOTES: Lions WR Golden Tate was dismissive of Dallas S Barry Church, who was quoted as saying the Cowboys would try to pay Tate back for a hit on Dallas LB Sean Lee in 2012. That was a dirty shot. Were looking forward to seeing him, Church told radio station 105.3 The Fan in Dallas, according to ESPN.com. Well definitely get him back after that, but it will be within the rules, within the rules. Tates response: I think we already have an advantage. Thats taking away from the game, and I think thats selfish that another man is trying to get revenge for another mans problem I guess. Its kind of weird.___Online:AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL USA Soccer Jerseys 2020 .C. -- Kevin Harvick won his first career pole at Darlington Raceway on Friday as he looks to chase his first Southern 500. Stitched USA Soccer Jerseys . Ozuna hit Reeds 2-2 pitch off the batters eye far above the 407-foot sign in straightaway centre. It was the fifth blown save in 25 tries for Reed (1-5) and the ninth home run the closer has allowed in 38 appearances. Nuno, acquired in the deal that sent Brandon McCarthy to the New York Yankees, gave up three hits, struck out a career-high seven and walked one in seven innings. https://www.cheapusasoccer.com/.com) - Richard Shermans two interceptions highlighted a dominant defensive effort, as the Seattle Seahawks routed the San Francisco 49ers in a highly anticipated NFC West Thanksgiving clash. Cheap USA Soccer Jerseys . The Canadian Football Leagues all-time passing leader said he has not made a final decision, but he will discuss his future with Montreal Alouettes owner Bob Wetenhall on the weekend. USA Soccer Gear . Hes even holding a bat on one of his 2014 baseball cards. So far, hes playing like his picture.CARSON, Calif. -- Fanendo Adi scored his first two MLS goals to help the Portland Timbers beat Chivas USA 2-0 on Wednesday night. Portland improved to 3-3-7, winning its second straight game and third in its last five. Chivas dropped to 2-6-4. Former Chivas midfielder Jorge Villafana helped create the first goal when he ran down the left flank in the 65th minute and crossed the ball to Adi for a shot frrom 10 yards out.dddddddddddd. Adi doubled Portlands advantage in the 71st minute on a breakaway. Chivas Bobby Burling was sent off in the 84th minute after a rough challenge on Adi. Portland made eight changes to the starting lineup from its road victory Saturday night over New York. Adi played the final 7 minutes against New York match and made his first Timbers start against Chivas. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: robincliff
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5255 Themen und 5257 Beiträge.

Heute waren 9 Mitglieder Online:
canadacaterme, CharlesThur, dakotanolan96, JastinBieber, kaurlavanya25, ketonestar, ketopills2021, merijaantuha, robincliff

| FAQ