key part of the Toronto rotation

in Dein Style bei Doc Dress.de 06.11.2019 03:03
von jinshuiqian0713 • 955 Beiträge

CALGARY -- Jaynen Rissling scored two goals, including his second 2:37 into overtime, as the Calgary Hitmen edged the visiting Kootenay Ice 4-3 on Friday in Western Hockey League action. Greg Chase had a goal and an assist for the Hitmen (3-1-0), who have won three games in a row, while Brady Brassart scored once. Jaedon Descheneau led the Ice (2-2-1) by scoring twice and Jagger Dirk had the other. Mack Shields only had to make 14 saves for the win as Mackenzie Skapski stopped 28-of-32 shots in a losing cause. Calgary went 2 for 4 on the power play while Kootenay scored once on three chances with the man advantage. --- Wheat Kings 4 Giants 3 BRANDON, Man., -- John Quenneville and Richard Nejezchleb each scored twice as the Wheat Kings edged Vancouver. Ryan Pulock and Rihards Bukarts chipped in with two assists apiece for Brandon (4-2-0), which has won back-to-back contests. Dalton Thrower, Jackson Houck and Anthony Ast scored for the Giants (1-4-0), who have dropped three straight games. Jordan Papirny made 27 saves for the win while Payton Lee stopped 20 shots in defeat. --- Warriors 6 Rebels 4 MOOSE JAW, Sask., -- Todd Fiddler had two goals and two assists and Travis Brown scored once and set up three others as the Warriors beat Red Deer. Dallas Valentine, Jack Rodewald and Tanner Eberle also scored for Moose Jaw (3-3-0). Connor Bleackley led the Rebels (4-3-0) with two goals and an assist while Brady Gaudet and Rhyse Dieno also scored. Justin Paulic stopped 24 shots for the win. Taz Burman made 30 saves in defeat. --- Oil Kings 9 Raiders 1 PRINCE ALBERT, Sask., -- Curtis Lazar had three goals and four points as Edmonton crushed the Raiders. Riley Kieser scored twice for the Oil Kings (3-3-0) while Edgars Kulda, Mads Eller, Henrik Samuelsson and Cody Corbett had the others. Carson Peereaux kept Prince Albert (5-1-0) from being blanked by scoring in the third period. Tristan Jarry made 17 saves for the win as Cole Cheveldave allowed four goals on 16 shots and was pulled after the first period. Nick McBridge stopped 35 shots in relief. --- Broncos 6 Pats 1 SWIFT CURRENT, Sask., -- Connor Sanvido had two goals and an assist to lead the Broncos over Regina. Julius Honka and Coda Gordon each had a goal and two assists for Swift Current (4-1-1) while Jay Merkley and Jake De Brusk had a goal and an assist apiece. Morgan Klimchuk scored the lone goal for the Pats (1-5-2), who have lost three straight contests. Eetu Laurikainen made 25 saves for the win as Dawson MacAuley took the loss after giving up three goals on eight shots in 14 minutes of play. Spencer Tremblay stopped 20 shots in relief. --- Thunderbirds 5 Tigers 4 (OT) MEDICINE HAT, Alta., -- Mitch Elliot scored 2:24 into overtime to lift Seattle over the Tigers. Seth Swenson led the Thunderbirds (4-2-0) with a goal and two assists while Justin Hickman and Mathew Barzal added single goals. Hunter Shinkaruk scored twice for Medicine Hat (4-2-0) and Gavin Broadhead and Miles Koules had the others. Curtis Valk chipped in with three assists. Danny Mumaugh made 33 saves for the win as Daniel Wapple stopped 36 shots in defeat. --- Blazers 4 Royals 3 KAMLOOPS, B.C., -- Tyson Ness scored twice as the Blazers slipped past Victoria. Aaron Macklin also scored for Kamloops (2-3-0) while Tim Bozons short-handed goal in the third period stood up as the winner. Joe Hicketts, Logan Nelson and Austin Carroll scored for the Royals (3-5-0) and Brandon Magee tacked on two assists. Bolton Pouliot made 30 saves for the victory. Patrik Polivka picked up the loss after giving up four goals on 23 shots. --- Rockets 6 Winterhawks 2 CRANBROOK, B.C., -- Nick Merkley and Myles Bell had two goals apiece as Kelowna beat Portland. Colton Heffley and Riley Stadel scored for the Rockets (4-0-1) while Tyson Baillie had three assists. Taylor Leier and Alex Schoenborn supplied the offence for the Winterhawks (3-2-1). Jordon Cooke earned the games first star and the victory by stopping 41 shots. Brendan Burke made 35 saves in a losing cause. --- Silvertips 2 Americans 0 EVERETT, Wash., -- Austin Lotz stopped 29 shots for his second-career shutout as the Silvertips blanked Tri-City. Jujhar Khaira and Carson Stadnyk scored for Everett (3-1-0) while Joshua Winquist assisted on both. Eric Comrie turned away 24 shots for the Americans (2-4-1) as leading scorer Brian Williams had his four-game point streak halted. Nike Shoes China .com) - The 2014 Holiday Bowl is the first postseason venture pitting a pair of ranked foes against each other, as No. Fake Nike Shoes From China . It was the most lopsided loss in Lakers history. Darren Collison had a team-high 24 points while starting at shooting guard for the injured Jamal Crawford. Chris Paul added 13 points and 11 assists for the Clippers, who apparently are trying to make up for decades of humiliation at the hands of the Lakers all in one season; theyve won the last two meetings by a combined 84 points. https://www.nikeshoeschina.us/. Strasburg (1-1) got 14 consecutive outs in one stretch and allowed only three hits, including Marcell Ozunas homer in the seventh. The right-handers lone walk was to the last batter he faced. Washingtons starter Wednesday, Jordan Zimmermann, left after a career-low 1 2-3 innings, leaving the bullpen "taxed," as manager Matt Williams put it. Wholesale Nike Shoes From China . - Andrew McCutchen went 4 for 5 and finished a home run short of a cycle, and Jordy Mercer drove in a career-high four runs to lead the Pittsburgh Pirates to an 8-2 rout of the Philadelphia Phillies on Friday. Cheap Nike Shoes From China . Andrews, Scotland - Oliver Wilson fired a final- round, 2-under 70 on Sunday and he held on to win the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship by one shot. TORONTO -- Injured Toronto Blue Jays right-hander Brandon Morrow doesnt have a timeline in place for his return to the lineup. Hes just happy to have his uniform on and be back with teammates after a long stint away from the club while rehabilitating a finger injury. Morrow returned to Rogers Centre on Tuesday and made 25 throws from 60 feet before the team took batting practice. It was the latest step in his recovery after suffering a torn tendon sheath in his throwing hand on May 2. "Its not 100 per cent but its not painful," Morrow said. "Its just kind of stiff from not really using it for six weeks. It actually feels better after I throw. It loosens it up and the range of motion gets better. "So its been great. Throwing has been good for the last week." Morrow had been rehabilitating in Arizona, spending up to two hours a day doing grip exercises to slowly strengthen his index finger. "Theres a lot of pinching and a lot of Play-Doh squeezing," he said. "Thats it really." Over the weekend, he took another step and started throwing from 45 feet. While the sessions would barely get his shoulder warm, Morrow understands its all part of the slow, long process of regaining strength and mobility. "It can heal back and thats what were hoping for," he said. "If there was no chance of it doing that, then I would have just had surgery that first week. But theres obviously a good chance of rehabbing it naturally I guess, and avoiding surgery and being healthy and getting it back to where I need it to be." Morrow, whos 1-2 with a 5.dddddddddddd3 earned-run average this season, had his finger completely immobilized for two weeks after the injury. He couldnt lift upper-body weights for about four weeks until he felt comfortable gripping things again. Morrow wore a custom brace on his finger while throwing Tuesday. "Theres no doubt that if (his recovery) continues the way it has been that Ill pitch again this year," he said. "I cant put a date on it. They just put together a calendar for me, which I havent even seen. This is my fifth day throwing so its too early to say." The 29-year-old native of Santa Rosa, Calif., was tabbed to be a key part of the Toronto rotation this season. His potential return could give the first-place Blue Jays a nice boost for the stretch drive. "Thats what Im looking to do is to come in at a really crucial point in the season and be able to pitch the way that I have in the past and contribute and add something to the team," Morrow said. There were hugs and handshakes all around Tuesday afternoon as he caught up with teammates in the clubhouse and dugout before Tuesday nights game against the New York Yankees. "I think it was for my own sanity to come back," Morrow joked. "But yeah, Im to the point where I dont need the hand therapy three times a week anymore, where the rehab is more now throwing and getting back into a regular baseball throwing program routine. "It makes sense to make that transition from doing the small stuff to more of the baseball stuff. So it makes sense to come back." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: onedayshot
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5227 Themen und 5229 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

| FAQ