was broken four times. Keys

in Dein Style bei Doc Dress.de 04.11.2019 02:24
von jinshuiqian0713 • 955 Beiträge

ROME -- Novak Djokovic has been pain-free for 10 days and is ready to return from the right wrist injury that forced him to withdraw from the Madrid Open a week ago. The second-ranked Serb has been practicing hard as he prepares for this weeks Italian Open and the French Open, which starts in two weeks. "Right now I feel much more confident at the state of my wrist and I know that Im ready much more to play a match than I was one week ago," Djokovic said Sunday after attracting thousands of spectators to a practice session with Australian Open champion Stanislas Wawrinka on the Foro Italicos spectacular Pietrangeli court, which is lined with neo-classical statues. When Djokovic lost to Roger Federer in the Monte Carlo Masters semifinals last month, his wrist was heavily strapped and he was unable to serve or return at his usual level. "Its a wiser decision if you try to heal it 100 per cent than 50 per cent and compromise the next weeks," Djokovic said. The last thing Djokovic wanted to risk was a recurrence, citing wrist problems that have affected fellow players Juan Martin del Potro and Nikolay Davydenko "The second time that it comes back it becomes a chronic injury, which you definitely dont want to have," he said. "From now on I will be extra careful about my wrist." Djokovic opens in Rome against Czech veteran Radek Stepanek and hes hoping to have both of his head coaches in place this week -- long-time adviser Marian Vajda and six-time Grand Slam champion Boris Becker, who joined his staff in December. "Boris is here. And were trying to see if we can get Marian here, because theyre both going to be present in Paris," Djokovic said, adding that Vajda is spending more time with his family and two tennis-playing daughters lately. "(Vajda) understands and knows me really well and he can help Boris to get more efficient in that transition to co-operating well with me on the court," Djokovic said. "Thats why Im trying to get them to be together." A six-time Grand Slam winner himself, Djokovic won the Italian Open in 2008 and 2011. Air Max From China . Ontario Superior Court Case Management Master Ronald Dash released the decision on Monday, saying John McCaw Jr. must testify in front of a jury by live video conference. Moores lawyer, Tim Danson, asked the court to compel McCaw - who is based in Seattle - to testify in the case back on February 27. Cheap Air Max For Sale . Unlike last year when nobody got in, there have been estimates of as many as five getting voted in this time around and as few as one, Greg Maddux. https://www.airmaxchina.us/. -- The Los Angeles Clippers chose not to speak publicly about owner Donald Sterling before they faced the Golden State Warriors for Game 4 of their first-round series Sunday. Fake Air Max . Lineup news, Fantasy tips and more in Scott Cullen’s Statistically Speaking. HEROES Blake Comeau – The Penguins winger had a hat trick in a 4-3 overtime win against Toronto. Cheap Authentic Air Max . The top-ranked Djokovic also beat Gael Monfils and then routed Roger Federer en route to his first Abu Dhabi title. "Its always great to win a title. This is the best way to start the 2012 season," Djokovic said.KEY BISCAYNE, Fla. - Andy Murray won Sunday while Ivan Lendl watched as a fan rather than as a coach. With Lendl among the stadium spectators, Murray advanced to the fourth round at the Sony Open by beating Feliciano Lopez 6-4, 6-1. The tournament is the first for the two-time Key Biscayne champion since he parted with Lendl, who coached Murray for two years and helped him become a Grand Slam champion. "Were back together again. It was only a four- or five-day split," Murray joked. "No, its a shame he wont be watching many more of my matches from the stands." Roger Federer also advanced easily, beating qualifier Thiemo de Bakker 6-3, 6-3. Lendl helped Murray win Wimbledon, the U.S. Open, an Olympic gold medal and last years Key Biscayne title. Lendl said he decided to step down because he wanted to concentrate on other projects, among them playing more senior events. Murray was unhappy about the split and said Lendl will be difficult to replace. Before their partnership, Murray was 0-4 in Grand Slam finals — although he did win Key Biscayne in 2009. The No. 6-seeded Murray moved one round closer to a potential quarterfinal against Novak Djokovic. Murray returned well and made the most of his chances at the net to improve to 9-0 against Lopez, seeded 32nd. The victory came on a sunny, 85-degree afternoon. Murray confirmed it was hot, although the Scotsman — who lives part-time in nearby Miami — said Fahrenheit temperatures give him pause because hes more familiar with Celsius. "I started using Fahrenheit a bit more, but I dont know the conversion," he said. "If I speak to someone back home and they say, How hot was it?, and I say, Its 85 today, and they say, What is that?, I have absolutely no idea.ddddddddddddquot; Murrays next opponent will be No. 11-seeded Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, who outlasted Marcos Baghdatis 4-6, 7-6 (6), 7-5. Tsonga rallied from a 5-1 deficit in the tiebreaker. Federer didnt face a break point against de Bakker, and after two matches has lost only 10 points in 20 service games. The win gave Federer 43 career victories at Key Biscayne, one more than Pete Sampras and second in mens history only to Andre Agassis 61. Li Na overcame three set points to overtake American Madison Keys 7-6 (3), 6-3. The No. 2-seeded Li, the reigning Australian Open champion, won even though she had seven double-faults and was broken four times. Keys failed to convert her set points serving at 5-3 in the first set. She also squandered a lead in the second set, when three times she was within a point of going up 3-love against Li. "Shes No. 2 in the world for a reason," Keys said. "She just won Australian Open for a reason. Shes a great player. I played well at times, and she just played the bigger points really, really well." American CoCo Vandeweghe earned a shot at Serena Williams in Mondays fourth round by winning a match that ended at 2:29 a.m. Sunday. Vandeweghe, a qualifier ranked No. 104, rallied past 2011 U.S. Open champion Samantha Stosur 5-7, 7-5, 7-5. The match began shortly before midnight Saturday and ended with a handful of spectators in the stadium. Vandeweghe has never previously been beyond the first round at Key Biscayne. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: mellowss
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5233 Themen und 5235 Beiträge.

Heute waren 8 Mitglieder Online:
bivinextream, gelonoie, hadhaiwasay, macrosupreme, macrosupremereview, mellowss, RobinSamson, RozyDork

| FAQ