who had doubled.

in Dein Style bei Doc Dress.de 02.11.2019 02:17
von jinshuiqian0713 • 955 Beiträge

FORT WORTH, Texas -- David Toms felt no need to even look at the Colonial leaderboard until noticing more people with cameras suddenly watching late in his third round. "I didnt feel like I was really relevant at the time to even look at it," Toms said. "I knew something was going on." Three years after the last of his 13 PGA Tour victories, also at Hogans Alley, the 47-year-old Toms was back in contention. He wasnt alone. Toms shared the lead Saturday with Hideki Matsuyama, Chad Campbell and Chris Stroud at 7-under 203, the highest leading 54-hole score at Colonial since 1999. Among the other 13 players within two strokes of the lead were Adam Scott, the No. 1 player in the world, and Jimmy Walker, a three-time winner this season and No. 1 in the FedEx Cup standings. "Its kind of jammed in there," Campbell said. Kevin Chappell, whose early 7-under 63 was the low round of the day, moved from a tie for 60th after just making the cut to within one stroke of the lead. Matsuyama, the 22-year-old from Japan with five wins at home, shot a bogey-free 64 Saturday. Toms had a 65, local resident Campbell shot 68 and Stroud finished bogey-birdie for a 69. Walker was 6 under after a 69, and Scott was another stroke back after his bogey-free 66. Campbell and Walker, playing together, were alone atop the leaderboard at 8 under before both bogeyed the 161-yard 13th hole. When Walker missed a 9-footer, it was his first bogey all week -- and he had another after hitting from two different greenside bunkers at No. 15. Campbell held the lead alone only for a moment before missing his 4-foot par chance at No. 13. Second-round leader Brice Garnett fell back with a bogey at the 216-yard fourth hole, followed by a double bogey when he drove out of bounds at the tight fifth hole that runs parallel to the Trinity River. The PGA Tour rookie shot 74 and dropped into a tie for 25th at 3 under. With raised expectations at Colonial after winning his plaid jacket in 2011, Toms missed the cut the last two years. "I came here this week just a little more relaxed, and just wanted to enjoy the experience," he said. "And Ive done that so far. Its certainly reflective in the way Ive played." Matsuyama had three early birdies in his best round ever on the PGA Tour, including at Nos. 4 and 5 -- the last two of a trio of holes known as the "Horrible Horseshoe" because of the layout of difficulty of the holes. There are two tough par 4s with the courses longest par 3 between them. "Kind of set the tone for the rest of the round," Matsuyama said through an interpreter. "Gradually, week by week my game has gotten better, and I feel like I can compete now. " To stay No. 1 for more than a week, Scott likely has to finish higher at Colonial than third-ranked Henrik Stenson does at Wentworth. Stenson was tied for seventh going into Sundays final round in Europes flagship event, though he was nine strokes off the lead. Scott was tied for 11th at Colonial, but only two back -- after starting the third round tied for 36th in the same group as Matsuyama. "I can only worry about my golf here," Scott said. "Its all very tight, we know that. Im happy to have gotten to No 1. I hope its not a short stay." Since four bogeys in his first nine holes this week, Scott has had only one bogey his last 45 holes. He had his only four birdies Saturday in the first eight holes. At the lone par 5 on the back nine, Scott hit his approach in a greenside bunker at No. 11 before blasting to about 6 feet, only to miss the birdie chance. "I lost my momentum on 11 when I didnt get up and down," Scott said. "Even though its still a par, its almost like giving one away there." Chappell chipped in from 40 feet at the third hole, then had consecutive birdies at Nos. 6-9. The only one shorter than 20 feet was a 5-footer at the par-3 eighth. After an eagle from the greenside bunker at the 615-yard 11th -- the same bunker from which Scott failed to get up and down -- Chappell was 8 under on the day and with thoughts of a record. But he had six pars and a bogey after that. "I used up a lot of luck today. I had two chip-ins and made some long putts. 59 would have been nice, but kind of lost the feel of the putter there on the back nine," Chappell said. "But all in all, a good day." Los Angeles Lakers Pro Shop .J. - Pete Carroll is in support of the NFL looking further into whether medicinal marijuana could beneficial for players. Lakers Jerseys 2019 . Authorities in Medina, Minn., released the details one day after Cunningham was jailed for another alleged incident with the woman he had been living with for the previous eight months. Cunningham had already been charged with felony domestic assault for allegedly choking the woman last week. https://www.lakersjerseycheap.com/. - Dolphins safety Louis Delmas has been carted off the field with a right knee injury against the Ravens. Lakers Jerseys 2020 . Auld made 37 saves in a 5-3 loss to the Boston Bruins on Saturday. It was Ottawas first game without starter Anderson, who is out indefinitely after cutting his hand Wednesday night, and it was evident the team wasnt sure how to deal with the change in goal. Cheap Lakers Jerseys . Curlings version of the Ryder Cup will introduce a new format beginning with the 2015 event, set for Jan. 8 to 11 in Calgary, as itll be Team Canada taking on Team Europe this season and in the 2017 event, while itll be Team Canada against Team World (including the U.MILWAUKEE - Casey McGehee and Marcell Ozuna hit back-to-back home runs with two outs in the ninth inning, breaking open a tie game and leading the Miami Marlins to a 6-3 win over the fading Milwaukee Brewers on Tuesday night. McGehee, who played for Milwaukee from 2009-11, connected for a two-run shot off Francisco Rodriguez (4-5). Ozuna, who reached base five times, followed with another shot off of Rodriguez, who has given up a career-high 14 home runs this season. Christian Yelich added a pair of singles and extended his hitting streak to 12 games. The Brewers lost for the 13th time in 14 games. Bryan Morris (8-1) pitched out of a no-out, bases-loaded jam in the eighth to earn the win. Steve Cishek earned his 34th save in 38 chances. The Marlins broke through in the third inning against starter Matt Garza. Yelich led off with a single, stole second and scored on Donovan Solanos base hit. Ozuna added a run-scoring single in the inning. Garza lasted just four innings in his second start after missing nearly four weeks with an oblique strain. He gave up six hits, two runs — one earned — one walk and had seven strikeouts. The Brewers tied it in the bottom of the inning on Aramis Ramirezs RBI double and a run-scoring ground out by Gerardo Parrra off Marlins starter Tom Koehler, who gave up six hits and two runs.ddddddddddddHe walked two and struck out three in five innings. Miami regained the lead in the sixth on a run-scoring double by Garrett Jones. The Brewers tied it in the seventh when Ramirezs single drove in Scooter Gennett, who had doubled. TRAINERS ROOM Brewers: Struggling OF Ryan Braun wasnt in the starting lineup due to a sore thumb and hand. "Its part of the reason hes been swinging the bat the way he has," manager Ron Roenicke said. Braun entered the game as a pinch-hitter. Marlins: Henderson Alvarez, who left his last start on Sept. 1 because of an oblique strain, threw a light bullpen session on Tuesday. He is expected to return to the rotation on Friday at Philadelphia. "I think we are all fortunate that this wasnt a year-ender for him," manager Mike Redmond said. ON DECK Brewers: Wily Peralta (15-10, 3.84 ERA) has lost his last three starts while posting a 10.29 ERA. Peralta lost his only other start against the Marlins this season despite giving up just one run in six innings at Miami on May 24. Marlins: Jarred Cosart (4-1, 1.99) has never faced the Brewers. He allowed two runs and five hits in 7 2-3 innings in his last start on Friday against Atlanta. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: nisheow
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5289 Themen und 5291 Beiträge.

Heute waren 9 Mitglieder Online:
AndroThur, clubswancryptoto, Franodes, jannnymata6, jhonbine, nisheow, primafreshiapill, primalunit, vitalgamera

| FAQ