before signing with the Jaguars as a free agent in 2017. Overton also wrote that he was shocked by Luck’s retirement but put off

in Dein Style bei Doc Dress.de 30.10.2019 09:34
von elaine95 • 170 Beiträge

NEW YORK (AP) — The NFL will play four games in London next season but did not say which would be at Tottenham’s delayed new stadium and which would be at Wembley.The league also said Monday one game will be in Mexico City — Kansas City vs. the Los Angeles Chargers at Azteca Stadium Rock Ya-Sin Jersey , which hosted games in 2016 and 2017. The Rams and Kansas City were to have played there Nov. 19 but the game was moved to Los Angeles because of poor field conditions.In London, the NFC champion Los Angeles Rams will play Cincinnati. The other games are Houston-Jacksonville, Carolina-Tampa Bay and Chicago-Oakland. Jacksonville is owned by Shahid Khan, who also owns the Premier League club Fulham.Two games will be at Wembley and two at Tottenham’s new stadium, which was to have opened last summer but faced construction delays. The stadium’s opening has been delayed six times. A game between Oakland and Seattle was to have been at Tottenham last Oct. 14 but was moved to Wembley.The NFL has played annually in London since 2007 — 21 games at Wembley http://www.coltscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-ben-banogu-jersey , three at Twickenham.Major League Baseball plays its first games in London on June 29-30, when the World Series champion Boston Red Sox host the New York Yankees in a two-game series at London’s Olympic Stadium.The NBA played two games at London’s O2 Arena in 2011 and has had one there each January since 2013. The NHL played two regular-season games at O2 Arena in September 2007. Some Colts fans are so disappointed by Andrew Luck‘s retirement that they asked for refunds on their season tickets. Jaguars long snapper Matt Overton has proposed a solution.Overton wrote on Twitter today that if any Colts season ticket holders want a refund, he’ll personally buy their tickets from them and donate the tickets to Riley Children’s Hospital in Indianapolis, located just a couple miles away from the Colts’ home field, Lucas Oil Stadium.“To any angry Colts season ticket holders who are seeking a refund Parris Campbell Jersey , I’d be more than happy to buy your season tix off of you & donate them to @RileyChildrens patients & their families. I’m serious,” Overton wrote on Twitter.That’s a generous offer from Overton, who was Luck’s teammate on the Colts from 2012 to 2016 before signing with the Jaguars as a free agent in 2017. Overton also wrote that he was shocked by Luck’s retirement but put off by hearing fans in Indianapolis boo as Luck walked off the field for the last time.“This is just wrong on so many levels,” Overton wrote. “From how the news was released to fans booing in anger & confusion. This cannot be the way Luck walks off the field for the last time. My heart breaks for our brother. . . . I am shocked just as you are but I 100% understand, support & applaud. We play a kids game for a living & there is a wonderful life to be lived outside of football. Thank you Andrew for being a warrior & being a great teammate. Love you brother. Luck didn’t quit on his team. Luck went through a brick wall a thousand times for his team & always took the heat like a champ. Selfless. True pro. Go get your health & joy back brother! Thank you for everything you did for the team & city of Indy!”Overton obviously has fond memories of Luck and of his time in Indianapolis http://www.ravenscheapstores.com/miles-boykin-jersey-cheap , and he’s doing his part to bring something positive to a situation that some have turned negative.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: CharlesThur
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5249 Themen und 5251 Beiträge.

Heute waren 2 Mitglieder Online:
CharlesThur, dakotanolan96

| FAQ