lie to you. That’s something out of my control. I put in th

in Dein Style bei Doc Dress.de 30.10.2019 09:22
von elaine95 • 170 Beiträge

Shane Lechler retired this week after sitting out the 2018 season. He didn’t have to call it quits Josh Oliver Jersey , though, getting calls from the Vikings, Steelers and Chargers after the Texans cut him in favor of rookie Trevor Daniel on Sept. 1.“I had plenty of opportunities,�? Lechler said Monday, via John McClain of the . �?. . .I just didn’t want to do it anymore. I was content with ‘I’m done.’�?�Lechler http://www.jaguarscheapstore.com/quincy-williams-ii-jersey-cheap , 42, finished his 18 seasons first in NFL history in yards per punt average at 47.6 and second in total yards with 68,676. He made seven Pro Bowls, earned six All-Pro nods and was on the NFL’s All-Decade Team for the 2000s.Could the Hall of Fame be the next stop for Lechler?He becomes eligible in four years and one day could join another former Raiders punter, Ray Guy Ryquell Armstead Jersey , as the only players at the position with busts in Canton.“That would be amazing,�? Lechler said. “I think Ray got in 14 years with the Raiders. I got in 13. That’s 27 years of punting in Oakland for the two of us.“If you make the Hall of Fame, you’ve made the last team you need to make. I’m not going to lie to you. That’s something out of my control. I put in the work, and we’ll just have to wait and see if it’s good enough.�? First, Derwin James. Now http://www.jaguarscheapstore.com/gardner-minshew-ii-jersey-cheap , Adrian Phillips.The Chargers placed James on injured reserve Sept. 2 after he underwent foot surgery. His replacement, Adrian Phillips, will join James on IR.Chargers coach Anthony Lynn confirmed Phillips broke his forearm in Sunday’s loss to the Lions. Lynn said Phillips could return this season, but the safety will have to miss at least eight weeks.The Chargers also have cornerback Trevor Williams (quad) on injured reserve. Only two players can return from injured reserve. “It will be the two that we feel like can help us win football games,” Lynn said Nick Bosa Jersey , via Daniel Popper of TheAthletic.com.Los Angeles will have to find a third starting strong safety, and Roderic Teamer will get an opportunity at the position, Lynn said.Phillips was injured while trying to tackle Lions running back Kerryon Johnson.Phillips made 13 tackles in two games, including seven in Week Two. He played 51 of 61 snaps before leaving.Phillips earned All-Pro honors on special teams last season.

nach oben springen

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 4 Gäste sind Online:
hisnless

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: hisnless
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5245 Themen und 5247 Beiträge.

Heute waren 6 Mitglieder Online:
fastflowme, hisnless, hypertikk, ketoadvanced0, ketoadvancedprice, NoryBoom

| FAQ