General Manager Mike Mayock was asked about Brown prior to kickoff Monday night. Mayock’s response was understandably short.“The

in Dein Style bei Doc Dress.de 23.10.2019 09:36
von elaine95 • 170 Beiträge

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — The Latest on Wednesday at the NFL scouting combine (all times local):5:25 p.m.John Elway says he wants Case Keenum to stay in Denver this season http://www.dolphinsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-michael-deiter-jersey , but he’s given his incumbent quarterback the option of leaving if he wants.NFL rules prevent Elway from discussing his pending acquisition of Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco, a trade that won’t become official until the start of the league year on March 13.But he can talk about Keenum, and he did just that Wednesday at the NFL scouting combine.“My preference would be for him to stay Garrett Bradbury Jersey ,” Elway said.That would require a contract restructure. He’s due $18 million this season, including $7 million guaranteed.Elway said his desire to keep Keenum isn’t a reflection of what he thinks about this year’s quarterbacks crop.“That’s not the reason I’m saying we want Case back. I would like Case back because I think he’s a good football player that can help us,” Elway said. “Now http://www.vikingsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-irv-smith-jr.-jersey , I gave that flexibility to Case.”Elway also said the Broncos will exercise their options on defensive end Derek Wolfe and wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders, who is returning from a torn Achilles tendon. After an offseason of tumult surrounding the acquisition and departure of wide receiver Antonio Brown, the Oakland Raiders finally began their regular season Monday night against the Denver Broncos.And you can’t fault the Raiders if they’re trying to turn the page.According to Scott Bair of NBC Bay Area Alexander Mattison Jersey , Raiders General Manager Mike Mayock was asked about Brown prior to kickoff Monday night. Mayock’s response was understandably short.“There isn’t much to say. Actions speak louder than words,” he said.Brown is now a member of the New England Patriots and the Raiders will have to find out if they win with the group that they have instead. The plus side is that it’s not like Brown spent all that much time practicing in Oakland because of frozen feet and a refusal to practice without his favorite helmet.Mayock’s comment of “actions speak louder than words” can simultaneously address their decision to release him showing that they wouldn’t put up with any more from Brown and that Brown’s apology delivered Friday was pretty hollow compared to the stuff he was doing throughout the week.And while Brown and the Raiders will continue to be linked due to the utter disaster Brown’s tenure with the team was, he will no longer be a daily topic of conversation for Oakland moving forward.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: CharlesThur
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5248 Themen und 5250 Beiträge.

Heute waren 2 Mitglieder Online:
CharlesThur, dakotanolan96

| FAQ