Post writes that Martin St. Louis

in Dein Style bei Doc Dress.de 18.10.2019 03:33
von jinshuiqian0713 • 955 Beiträge

CORNER BROOK, N.L. - His tournament didnt start the way he wanted it to, but Winnipegs Braden Calvert made up for early disappointment the rest of the way.The defending champion and his rink from Manitoba scored a deuce in the 10th end on Sunday to defeat Saskatchewans Jacob Hersikorn 8-6 in the 2015 Canadian junior curling championships finals.After falling in his opening draw to Quebecs Felix Asselin in preliminary-round action, Calvert and his rink of third Kyle Kurz, second Lucas van den Bosch and lead Brendan Wilson, put together a 10-draw win streak to finish the competition with the gold medal.Im in a little bit of shock right now, said Calvert. Were just overwhelmed and super-excited about winning the national championship, and Im sure itll sink in a little bit more tomorrow.Manitoba never trailed, taking single points in the first two ends, one more in the third and a beautiful chap-and-lie deuce in the sixth to go up 5-2.It wasnt an easy shot, and definitely wasnt easy to look at from the hack, said Kurz of the sixth-end shot. You couldnt see the inside of it, and if its heavy at all, its hanging outside and were not getting our deuce. But I had full confidence in him making that shot— he makes those left, right and centre.Saskatchewan would bounce back with deuces in the seventh and ninth ends, sandwiched around a Manitoba single to tie the game.In the 10th, though, Hersikorns last-rock draw attempt came up short and Calvert didnt need to throw his final stone.I think being here once and doing it once definitely helped us focus on what we had to do and helped us handle the nerves a bit better, said Calvert. I thought we were a lot more comfortable this year.Calvert defeated Albertas Karsten Sturmay 7-3 on Friday to lock up a berth in the gold-medal game.Earlier today, Hersikorn threw a double-takeout with the last rock of the game in an 8-6 win over New Brunswick in the semifinals.The clutch shot put Saskatchewan in the final against Manitoba.(Hersikorns) made a lot of shots when we got in trouble. He clutched up and made those draws, hits, triples and doubles, just to make everything possible to get us where we are, said Saskatchewan third Cole Tenetuik.Sundays win marked Manitobas third straight Canadian juniors mens gold medal, after Calverts victory last year and Matt Dunstones win in 2013. Calvert and his rink will represent Canada at the upcoming world junior curling championships beginning Feb. 28 in Tallinn, Estonia.Note to readers: This is a corrected story. A previous version misspelled Kyle Kurzs name. Seth Joyner Eagles Jersey . The Indians scored twice in the top of the ninth, getting the go-ahead run on a wild pitch by closer Matt Lindstrom. Axford (0-1) came in seeking his fifth save in as many chances. Shareef Miller Womens Jersey .C. United on Wednesday night. Forward Bright Dike scored the games only goal in the 85th minute on a foggy night in Bradenton, Fla. https://www.eaglessportsgoods.com/Womens...nverted-Jersey/. The top-ranked Williams carried her winning momentum from 2013 into the new season, beating No. 2-ranked Victoria Azarenka 6-4, 7-5 on Saturday to defend her title at the Brisbane International and set the tone for the Australian Open. Tommy McDonald Eagles Jersey . The Canadian skicross racer appeared to have the bronze medal locked up in the mens final at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics, only to wipe out while trying to make a pass in the biggest moment of his career. Custom Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys . A wide-eyed 18-year-old visiting North America for only the second time in his young life, Caboclo immediately noticed the "big tower" his new home is best known for.The NHLs Olympic roster freeze has been lifted and the countdown to the Mar. 5 Trade Deadline is on. As NHL teams return to business and team decide on whether to buy or sell, check out todays trade-related reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. St. Louis In Play? Larry Brooks of the New York Post writes that Martin St. Louis name has been in trade speculation and that the New York Rangers have inquired about a possible deal that would bring him to The Big Apple for captain Ryan Callahan. Brooks, however, adds that Lightning general manager Steve Yzerman has no interest in dealing away the Olympic gold medallist and two-time Art Ross Trophy winner for a player considered to be a rental.dddddddddddd. The Post also says Callahans asking price of seven years at about $6.75 million per year is believed to be beyond what the Lightning would be willing to pay to keep him from hitting the open market this summer. Wanting To Stay His name has been in trade rumours, but Colorado Avalanche forward P-A Parenteau has made it clear he wants to stay in Denver. "You try not to think about it, but its not easy, especially when you have a family," Parenteau told The Denver Post. "I love it here. I want to stay here. You dont want to leave a place you love, and you dont want to leave a really good team too, which is what we have here. So, I know this is a really big chance for me now, and Im planning on making it happen." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: hiliumketo
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5235 Themen und 5237 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

| FAQ