jersey]Gary Jennings Jr. Jersey[/url] , so why not?”When it co

in Dein Style bei Doc Dress.de 16.10.2019 08:58
von elaine95 • 170 Beiträge

Eagles head coach Doug Pederson didn’t feel an urgent need to add a quarterback after Nate Sudfeld fractured his left wrist in Thursday night’s game against the Titans and a post-surgery report about his recovery timeline probably won’t cause a shift in that opinion.Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that Sudfeld is expected to return to action in six weeks. That would leave him out of action for the start of the regular season D.K. Metcalf Jersey , but not so long that it would force the team to make another move if they are comfortable with Cody Kessler and Clayton Thorson behind Carson Wentz.The remaining preseason games will likely determine if that’s the case. Kessler was 3-of-6 for 12 yards last night while Thorson was 2-of-9 for seven yards and an interception.Sudfeld was 10-of-18 for 177 yards and a touchdown before getting hurt. He’s appeared in three regular season games over the last two seasons. Buccaneers left tackle Donovan Smith is headed for free agency next month and indications from Tampa are that the team wants him back whether they agree on a new contract or have to use the franchise tag.It sounds like that suits Smith just fine. The 2015 second-round pick was on NFL Network Wednesday and said his preference is to stay with a team that put him in a “position to succeed.”“I hope so,” Smith said, via the . “I hope so. That’s the thing http://www.seahawksauthorizedshops.com/authentic-cody-barton-jersey , you never know. But I love Tampa. The community, teammates, everybody there. I’ve kind of established myself there Gary Jennings Jr. Jersey , so why not?”When it comes to reasons to want to be in Tampa, Smith’s history with the team is matched by his optimism about what new head coach Bruce Arians will bring to the franchise.“It’s pretty cool,” Smith said. “I’m actually really excited. I sat down with B.A. for about 15-20 minutes just chopping it up http://www.seahawksauthorizedshops.com/authentic-phil-haynes-jersey , and the vibe around the facility is just amazing. Everybody is upbeat and excited and to see that aura come from one person is crazy. I love it, and I just can’t wait to get out there.”If all works out as both sides apparently hope, Smith will be out there with the Bucs for their offseason program later this year.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: hiliumketo
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5235 Themen und 5237 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

| FAQ