All their preparations done — or mostly done

in Dein Style bei Doc Dress.de 16.10.2019 05:14
von zhangzk • 148 Beiträge

Team meetings Saturday night will finish off the work week.“I feel really good Renell Wren Jersey ,” Rams coach Sean McVay told pool reporter Nicki Jhabvala. “I think they understand the time where they can enjoy themselves right now, but when we’re doing football-related things, locking into the game plan, they’ve done a great job. And I think that’s kind of been this team’s personality really this whole season. It’s a good balance; they enjoy themselves http://www.bengalscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-michael-jordan-jersey , but not at the expense of allowing it to affect our focus and concentration.”The Rams held a walk-through at their hotel in Buckhead on Saturday morning before busing to Mercedes-Benz Stadium. They put on their blue throwback jerseys and yellow pants for a team photo before being joined on the field by family members.“It’s great,” McVay said. “This is something I’ve never really been a part of. It’s really special. We’ve got a few players and coaches that have been a part of Super Bowls in previous years, but for a lot of guys it’s their first time, and I think it’s definitely something you want to cherish.” A wheelchair that a New England Patriots fan thought had been stolen from Gillette Stadium while she watched the team’s playoff win over the Tennessee Titans has been found.

Season ticket holder Cindy Morais T.J. Hockenson Jersey , of Providence, Rhode Island, has cerebral palsy.

Her friend, Samantha Medeiros http://www.lionscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-jahlani-tavai-jersey , writes in a Facebook post that she joined Morais at Saturday’s game, and she left her wheelchair where she always does, under the stairs of Section 304. But Medeiros says when they returned after the game, it was gone.

On Monday afternoon Will Harris Jersey , Medeiros updated her Facebook post to say the wheelchair had been found at the stadium.

Medeiros also says Patriots owner Robert Kraft reached out to her friend. She writes that on Sunday, Morais ”will be receiving a customized Patriots wheelchair and will be on the field with Mr. Kraft.”

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: hiliumketo
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5235 Themen und 5237 Beiträge.

Heute waren 2 Mitglieder Online:
dilparseaiho, hiliumketo

| FAQ