On the womens side

in Dein Style bei Doc Dress.de 11.10.2019 03:18
von jinshuiqian0713 • 955 Beiträge

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Its only fitting that Charlie Whitehurst is the Titans starting quarterback again. They havent won since he started against Jacksonville on Oct. 12, and thats the opponent again coming up Thursday night.So for this game between a pair of 2-12 teams fighting for draft position, Whitehurst believes he has a simple formula to help the Titans to victory.Relax and have fun.We dont really have a lot to lose, Whitehurst said Tuesday. Thats kind of our mindset. Were going to go out there, be confident, let it all hang out and try and get a win.The career backup who signed with the Titans this off-season already has set career highs by completing 69 of 122 for 967 yards with five touchdowns and two interceptions. He has played in five games and will make his fourth start Thursday night in a big turnaround for a quarterback who had gone two years without throwing a regular-season pass heading into this season.The game is really fun for me, and its become more fun, Whitehurst said. Earlier in my career, I was probably more stressed out about stuff. Oh, gosh, Ive got to do this, do that. But I try to have fun, because theres times in my career in college and in the pros that it wasnt as fun as it should be. Now, I prepare myself. I go out there and I try to have fun.Whitehurst went from his last start against the Washington Redskins on Oct. 19 to being inactive until Zach Mettenberger sprained his right shoulder Dec. 7. Jake Locker was placed on injured reserve Monday after separating his left, non-throwing shoulder. Whitehurst relishes the chance to play whenever the opportunity arises, even as the Titans season has come apart.He said the circumstances arent great, and he knew he was coming to Tennessee as a backup.Theres no substitute for playing, Whitehurst said. You get to play, you get to play in the NFL. Its been pretty awesome for me personally, but theres been a lot of anguish and a lot of heartache. Ive been a part of some of these losses, and thats been tough. You definitely feel more a part of the team and I hope to go out and help us get a win.He has the trust of Titans coach Ken Whisenhunt, who helped to bring Whitehurst to Tennessee when hired in January.I feel good about Charlie and what hes done. Hes played well for us when hes had to go in there, Whisenhunt said. He made some plays for us and made some good throws. He started against Jacksonville the last time and played a pretty good game, so I certainly feel comfortable with him.NOTES: The Titans were without RB Dexter McCluster (knee), LT Taylor Lewan (left ankle) and Mettenberger (shoulder) in practice Tuesday. TE Delanie Walker (knee), WR Kendall Wright (right hand), LB Kamerion Wimbley (left hamstring), LB Zaviar Gooden (hamstring), RT Byron Stingily (ankle) all were limited. S Daimion Stafford (concussion) practiced fully.___Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap Hockey Jerseys Authentic . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. The latest from Bob As tweeted by TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie on Monday, the Columbus Blue Jackets need to resolve their offseason plans with forward R. Cheap Hockey Jerseys . Jeff Carter had two goals and an assist as the Kings stretched their streak to seven wins in a row with a 4-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Sunday. https://www.fakehockeyjerseys.com/. Defenceman Tessa Bonhomme was among three players released from the team Tuesday morning along with defenceman Brigette Lacquette of Waterhen, Man. Hockey Jerseys Black Friday .com) - Eric Fehrs goal 42 seconds into overtime lifted the Washington Capitals to a 5-4 come-from-behind victory over Columbus, halting the Blue Jackets seven-game win streak. Fake Hockey Jerseys . 1 Pete Sampras. Speaking ahead of an exhibition match against Andre Agassi in London on March 3, Sampras said on a conference call Wednesday that he is impressed by Federers longevity.KOLOMNA, Russia -- Charles Hamelin ended the short-track speedskating World Cup season on a high note Sunday, winning gold in the 1,000-metre event in the final Olympic qualifying event of the year. Canadas strong showing throughout the World Cup season has qualified it for the maximum number of spots in every short-track speedskating event at the Sochi Games in February. "With the beginning to the season that Ive had, beginning with the Canadian trials in August, I have nothing to doubt in myself. How strong I am, how fast I am," said Hamelin. "I think that the program that our coaches have put in front of us is the perfect one for us." Hamelin won gold on Sunday despite having to withdraw from Saturdays competition with a bruised left thigh. He won the race in one minute 24.923 seconds. Frances Thibaut Fauconney (1:25.054) was second followed by American J.R. Celski (1:25.148) and Chinas Tianyu Han (1:25.195). Charle Cournoyer of Boucherville, Que., and Olivier Jean of Lachenaie, Que., both stumbled in the preliminaries and finished at the bottom of the rankings. Sochi wont be Hamelins first Olympics. He won gold in the 500 metres and 5,000-metre relay at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics and silver in the 5,000-metre relay in 2006 in Turin. Despite that wealth of experience, this World Cup season has been formative for Hamelin. "Ive learned a lot on what to do at the Olympics in two months," said Hamelin. "I feel very confident that I can be on the podium in every distance and Im going there with that confidence." The mens relay team did not reach the main final on Sunday. Charles Hamelins fall in the 30th lap created too large a gap for his teammates to close, excluding them from the A final. The team of Charles and Francois Hamelin, from Ste-Julie, Que., Cournoyer, Yellowknifes Michael Gilday and Jean took advantage of a fall by the two leading teams in the B final as the final bell was ringing to win the heat and take fifth place. First place went to the Americans (6:44.941), second to the Russians (6:45.552) and third to South Koreans (6:45.470). Yves Hamelin, Canadas short-track speedskating program director and father to Charles and FFrancois, believes that Canada is poised for a very strong showing in Sochi, possibly better than its performance in Vancouver.dddddddddddd "Theyre healthier, theyre stronger," said Yves Hamelin. "Four years to keep building up their performance. Getting more experience, having the chance to do more semis and finals. Our guys in these critical races, we see them reacting very well, even better than they were in Vancouver. "Thats very encouraging to see such a large racing background develop over the last four years, in addition to what they had prior to Vancouver." With several months to prepare for the Olympics, Charles Hamelin isnt getting ahead of himself. "Ill be focusing on my training," said Hamelin. "I will not be trying to focus on things too far away. I think thats the way to relieve the pressure." On the womens side, Valerie Maltais of La Baie, Que., was in fine form in the 1,000-metre event, leading until the last turn when she lost her footing and found herself in the mats, ultimately finishing fourth in 1:29.169. "On the last corner, Elise Christie from Great Britain passed me inside," said Maltais, who said she was uninjured in the fall. "The pass was clean but it was tight. She hit the block and I stepped on that block when I fell." Marianne St-Gelais of St-Felicien, Que., recovering from a virus, finished 14th, followed by her teammate Jessica Hewitt of Kamloops, B.C., in 15th. Neither skater advanced past the quarter-finals. In the 3,000-metre relay, China won in 4:06.785 after taking the lead with seven laps to go. The South Koreans (4:06.215) were second and Italy (4:09.217) third. The Canadian team of Edmontons Jessica Gregg, Maltais, St-Gelais, Hewitt and Marie-Eve Drolet of Laterriere, Que., were shut out of the podium, finishing fourth in 4:11.880. "Im very excited (for the Games), Im very for the whole team because everyone got their spots for the individual distance and also for the relay," said Maltais. The relay was Drolets return to competition, after battling injury since last Augusts Olympic trials. Gregg fell during the race, slowing down her teams rhythm. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: swellKetodi
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5267 Themen und 5269 Beiträge.

Heute waren 7 Mitglieder Online:
AndrewThur, cryptoengine, LornJhon, magmaargo, swellKetodi, wildleanketo0, wunderketoshark

| FAQ