.I think to come back and bowl them

in Dein Style bei Doc Dress.de 05.10.2019 07:59
von jinshuiqian0713 • 955 Beiträge

TORONTO -- Dont forget about Simon Pagenaud. That was the statement made by the French driver after he set the fastest practice time Friday at the Honda Indy Toronto. Pagenaud clocked one minute 00.0084 seconds at the 11-turn, 2.81-kilometre street course at Exhibition Place. IndyCar points leader Helio Castroneves was second in 1:00.0218 while Scott Dixon followed in 1:00.0769. Will Power, second overall in the standings, finished fourth while James Hinchcliffe of Oakville, Ont., trailed in fifth. Pagenaud enters the weekend doubleheader fourth in the standings, 50 points behind Castroneves with two wins and one pole. His practice times were cause for optimism for Schmidt Peterson Motorsports after Pagenaud finished ninth and 12th in both Toronto races last year. "I think last year we had a lot of issues with our brakes," said Pagenaud. "It was a difficult weekend, we really never, never had a proper run. It was a nightmare. It was inside, in-house that we needed to do some work. "We ironed all those details and I think now we have a very different approach, obviously we go to each race with the will to win. Which is very different, we had the will before but we didnt believe truly that we could do it. Now we do." Pagenaud will get the benefit of the doubt after the afternoon practice was cut short by a pair of red flags that may have prevented better times. Castroneves caused a long delay after stopping on track with an electrical issue, and the session later ended under another flag when Ryan Briscoe stalled on track. Josef Newgarden had the fastest time in the morning practice. He finished 13th in the afternoon. Pagenauds pace shouldnt be a surprise even if the 30-year-old is flying under the radar in the IndyCar championship race. He finished third overall last year and has plenty of time to make a move with six races remaining ahead of the season finale at Fontana on Aug. 30. "In my position, and thats the way I think things, you could put pressure on yourself if you want to but whats the point? Whats going to happen is Im either going to win the championship or Im not going to win it," said Pagenaud. "So the goal is obviously to win and Im going to focus as hard as I can on my stuff. My car is fast, has been fast lately, and were in good shape to do it. Now we need to execute, and thats the most important." Hinchcliffes day meanwhile, got off to rocky start with his car suffering from a cooling problem that delayed his session. The issue became moot when he finally got on track -- he briefly had the fastest time and finished third in the morning. "(The car) is a handful," said Hinchcliffe. "This track is always such a challenge for us set-up wise, and were seeing that again here today even though were less than a tenth off the pace. Its hard work out there trying to get that (fast lap)." Cheap Shoes Free Shipping . On Wednesday night, they showed that stellar defence and a little small ball can get the job done too. With pinch-runner Kevin Pillar aboard after Dioner Navarro opened the bottom of the ninth with a single, Anthony Gose dropped down an excellent bunt along the first-base line. China Shoes 2020 . Alen, 28, hit .315 with five home runs, 59 RBI and a career-high nine stolen bases for the Goldeyes last season. He is the longest serving catcher in Goldeyes history, having already spent five seasons with the organization. https://www.wholesaleshoesusa.com/. Not bad for a defenceman. The goal, that is. Although the shuffling dance steps werent bad, either. Barrie scored 55 seconds into overtime, Semyon Varlamov stopped 29 shots, and the Avalanche moved a step closer to their first playoff berth in four years with a 3-2 win over the Vancouver Canucks on Thursday night. Discount Shoes For Sale . -- Southern Illinois coach Barry Hinson couldnt hear himself amid the roar in Koch Arena, so he kept stomping on the floor in a fruitless attempt to get his teams attention. Wholesale Shoes Authentic . Players suspended during the season for a performance-enhancing drug violation will not be eligible for that years post-season. In addition, discipline will increase from 50 games to 80 for a first testing violation and from 100 games to a season-long 162 for a second. A third violation remains a lifetime ban.Steven Finn, Chris Woakes, James Anderson and Stuart Broad split the wickets between them and on day three of the third Investec Test as the hosts skittled Sri Lanka out for 288 at Lords. Finn hailed the combined effort of Englands bowlers during a chat with Ian Ward after Sri Lankas first innings.The Middlesex seamer also discussed how altering his routine and preparation for the third Test has left him feeling fresher. Finn finished with bowling figures of 3-59 from his 18-over spell as Sri Lanka were dismissed for 288.I think to come back and bowl them out for 288 was a very good effort on behalf of the bowlers, Finn told Sky Sports. England bowler Chris Woakes starred on day three of the third Test against England at Lords And if we can get far enough ahead and take an unassailable lead, we can put some pressure on Sri Lanka at some stage.ddddddddddddBroady bowled really well from the Nursery End yesterday and Woakesy looked dangerous all the time, so it was a ploy that worked for us first up.Watch the video above to see Finns interview, in which he also talks about how Englands bowlers altered their game-plan on a Lords wicket which wasnt offering much pace. Watch live coverage of day four of the third Investec Test from 10.30am on Sunday on Sky Sports 2. Also See: Anderson takes 10 in England win WATCH: Players of First Test England fixtures/results Sri Lanka fixtures/results ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: onedayshot
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5227 Themen und 5229 Beiträge.

Heute waren 8 Mitglieder Online:
createmailed, jigyasaS, ketoburnmax1, ketoburnmax89, onedayshot, SamThur, toxiburnprice, ZomatoCoupons

| FAQ