Yeah, it was pretty easy,

in Dein Style bei Doc Dress.de 28.09.2019 08:12
von jinshuiqian0713 • 955 Beiträge

ST. LOUIS -- After the St. Louis Blues let a two-goal lead get away, Vladimir Tarasenko made sure they skated off with a win. Tarasenko scored and added an assist in regulation, and then netted the deciding goal in the shootout to lead the Blues to a 4-3 win over the Nashville Predators on Saturday night. Just seconds after Roman Josi gave the Predators a 3-2 lead at 7:33 of the third period, Tarasenko got control of the puck. He moved into the Nashville end, and after hesitating from the high slot, beat goalie Carter Hutton with a wrist shot at 7:49. Tarasenko credited his father, Andrei, who coaches in Russia, for his tying goal. "That was a set play that my father (taught) me," he said. "If you do it right, its probably hard to catch it. I just tried to make it through." But Blues coach Ken Hitchcock said Tarasenko, who has 18 goals, has the kind of skills that cannot be taught. "Theres not many pure shooters," Hitchcock said. "But hes one of them." Brian Elliott, who has won 14 of his last 15 at home, stopped three of four shots in the shootout. Nashville fell to 1-7 in the tiebreaker. Predators coach Barry Trotz was pleased to get one point. "I thought it was a great point for us," Trotz said. "Youre down to the St Louis Blues 2-0, and its a real hard rink to come into. They come at you hard, but I thought as the game went on we got better and better." Jaden Schwartz and David Backes also scored for the Blues, who have beaten the Predators eight of the last nine. Elliott made 28 saves to end a three-game losing streak. Paul Gaustad, Mike Fisher and Roman Josi scored the Nashville goals, and Hutton turned aside 31 shots. Fisher got the Predators even 2-2 at 3:25 of the third period when he beat Elliott from a bad angle along the right boards. Josi then gave Nashville its first lead, but it lasted just 16 seconds. "Tarasenko is dangerous off the rush," Trotz said. Derek Roy, who played on a line with Tarasenko and Jaden Schwartz, said the sky is the limit for Tarasenko. "I feel like he gets better every game," Roy said. "Hes eager to learn. He wants to play well and he wants to win. Those are good qualities in a player." Schwartz opened the scoring with a power-play goal at 9:11 of the first period when he converted a centring pass from Chris Stewart. Backes gave St. Louis a 2-0 lead when he redirected Jay Bouwmeesters shot from the right point at 3:31 of the second. But Gaustad got the Predators back in it with 3:12 left in the second when the puck came to him in the slot off a scrum in the corner, and he buried a shot past Elliott. NOTES: Nashville D Shea Weber, who scored twice in Friday nights 3-2 win against New Jersey, was listed as questionable because of an upper-body injury but he played his usual shifts. ... Backes played in his 543rd game with the Blues, tying him with Keith Tkachuk for 12th place on the teams career list. ... Josi has 11 points in his last 10 games. Wholesale Jerseys Review . "Im proud of him," Jones said in an interview from Sacramento, site of the UFCs weekend televised card. "I think hes listening to his body and hes doing what makes him happy and thats what life is about ultimately. Wholesale China Jerseys Free Shipping . Price also posted the longest shutout sequence since 1960 at 164:19 minutes. He stopped a combined 55 shots in Canadas final two games and 70 of 71 shots in Canadas three elimination games, allowing only a breakaway goal to Lauris Darzins of Latvia. For his efforts, Price was named best goalkeeper by the tournament directorate. Prices outstanding play is marred only by the extremely strong defensive play of Canadas top six defencemen; Shea Weber, Duncan Keith, Drew Doughty, Marc-Edouard Vlasic, Alex Pietrangelo and Jay Bouwmeester. https://www.wholesalejerseysreview.com/. Compared to what hes gone through in recent weeks, that seemed like a breeze. Speaking to The Associated Press on Friday at an NBA Cares event, Silver said hes thrilled that the leagues attention can be on the championship series between the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs -- and not, as it was for so much of the post-season, on the off-the-court matters involving the banishment of Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling and now the looming sale of that franchise. Cheap Authentic Jerseys 2020 . Minutes before the final whistle of Sporting Kansas Citys 3-0 victory over a shorthanded Montreal Impact squad on Saturday afternoon, Saputo tweeted: "Our fans deserve better. Cheap NFL Jerseys 2020 . According to a report from ESPN, Lynch wants a new contract from the Seahawks, and will likely skip all off-season workouts until he can renegotiate his deal with the Seahawks.DOHA, Qatar -- Rafael Nadal and Andy Murray opened their new seasons with first-round wins at the Qatar Open on the last day of 2013. Third-seeded Murray had the easiest path to victory on New Years Eve, barely breaking a sweat during his 6-0, 6-0 win over 2,129th-ranked Qatari wildcard recipient Mousa Shanan Zayed. "Yeah, it was pretty easy," Murray said. "Its kind of a tough situation. Its not something youre really looking forward to, but you just have to try and play and concentrate. "In terms of feeling sorry for him, not really. I mean, after the match but not during it." The match took all of 37-minutes and Murray hit the practice courts later for a little extra court time. Murray won all but 17 points in the match, and won all 20 points when his first serve went in. "Its fairly rare but you see it once, maybe twice in a season," Murray said of the service statistics. "DDefinitely for individual sets.dddddddddddd Maybe not always for an entire match." Zayed has only played two tour-level matches, losing the other match to Gael Monfils in the first round at last years event in Doha. Top-ranked Nadal breezed through the opening set, but was tested in the second set by Lukas Rosol before securing a 6-2, 7-6 (7) win on his fifth match point of the tiebreaker. Nadals only previous match against Rosol was a five-set loss in the second round at Wimbledon in 2012. After that match Nadal took seven months off the tour with a knee injury. "I was a little bit nervous," Nadal said, "I didnt have a great memory of the last match playing against him." Second-seeded David Ferrer had a 6-3, 5-7, 6-3 win over Alexandr Dolgopolov of the Ukraine, while defending champion Richard Gasquet advanced with a 7-5, 6-1 win over Egyptian wildcard recipient Karim Hossam. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: robincliff
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5257 Themen und 5259 Beiträge.

Heute waren 9 Mitglieder Online:
canadacaterme, CharlesThur, dakotanolan96, JastinBieber, kaurlavanya25, ketonestar, ketopills2021, merijaantuha, robincliff

| FAQ